~Chapter 3~

Zane's POV
"My turn." I said with an evil smirk. "Huh?!" Kawaii chan said in surprise. "What do you mean Zane~kun?" She asked. "You got to ask me questions, now I ask you.." I said evilly. "I uh...gotta go!" She got up and ran out of the hot tub and into the room. "She does realize that we have the same room right?" I said to myself. I walked out of the tub and walked into the room. I found Kawaii chan hiding on top of a shelf. "Woah! How did you get up there?!" , "I'm a meifwa duh!" She got down from her hiding space and stood in front of me. "Kawaii~chan will tell you bits and pieces of herself..but not here, the group will be back soon. Hey! Maybe we can have a nice dinner and talk a little bit more!" Wait...that doesn't sound like a bad idea, but this kinda sounds like a.. "AND NO ZANE~KUN ITS NOT A DATE!" Phew!
------------
Kawaii chan's POV
"Hey Kawaii chan! Aaron and I are going to head down to a sweets cafe! Do you want us to get you anything?" Aphmau asked. "Kawaii~Chan is fine, she's actually going to get some dinner with Zane~kun!" "Oooooooo! You and Zane alone, on a candle lit dinner table" aphmua said, "not like that Aphmua senpai! We just need to discuss something!"
Aphmau and Aaron soon left. Katelyn and Travis went down to the beach to eat and everyone else is in their rooms. I walked into the room to find Zane buttoning up a red and black flannel. "H-hey! At least knock on the door!" He says and covers himself. I rolled my eyes and picked out my clothing. I wore a light pink bra-let with high waisted denim shorts and a cardigan. "Zane~kun are you finished yet?!" I yelled through the door. He stepped out, I blushed a bit, he looked really good. "Let's go." He walked us out of the house.
------------
We arrived at the restaurant and we were seated on a nice table. "Zane, you can ask me questions now.." I said shyly, "woah, what happened to Zane~kun?.." I paused for a second. "You know...I wasn't always cute..I have acted cute for years just to be unique." He looked at me with wide eyes. "Kawaii chan...I bet you were still unique before the whole act." "I wasn't..I grew up with many brother's and sisters...like..a lot. It was hard to be different from them seeing we had the same hair and skin color. Many of my brothers and sisters had special talents...and then..there's me." I looked up at Zane he had a sympathetic look. "I read a comic book about a super Kawaii princess, I wanted to be just like her, so I changed how I acted and how I talked. I even changed my name. I was no longer a copy of my siblings, I was Kawaii~chan, and people enjoyed her better.." I tended up a bit with a little bit of tears in my eyes. Zane's hand lowered onto mine and he held my hand and gave it a squeeze. I relaxed at his gesture. "Kawaii~chan...wait...you said you changed your name?!...." he asked. "Uh...I've said to much.." I whispered and looked down. "Hey, its fine you have said a lot already you don't have to tell me if you don't want to." I looked up at him and smiled. "Thank you Zane...." "for what?.." he asked. "For listening to me.." we smiled at each other and stared at each others eyes for the rest of the night..

A/n: next couple of chapters are gonna be interesting, send in requests for stories and chapters!