~Chapter 53~

Zane's POV

"She left me..why did she leave me!" I yell as tears stream down my face. Nana has been gone for weeks now. She hasn't made a single phone call or spoken to either of us, she could be anywhere right now.

"Zane you need to calm down we will find Kawaii Chan I just need you t-" Aaron says patting my shoulder but I cut him off and yell, "How can I stay calm, when my pregnant girlfriend left without a word and could be anywhere right now!" Everyones eyes go wide.

"She's pregnant?" Lucinda says worried. "Yes. She is..and she didn't even tell me when she knew.." I say in a hurt tone. 

"Well where was the last place you saw her?" Lucinda asks. 

"She left on the bus across from our building." I say wiping a tear away. There was a silence as a cried, its like nobody knew how to calm me down and the thats the truth. The only person who can calm me down is Nana.

"Did you guys get into a fight?" Travis asks.

"W-well I was trying to take care of her and well..she got overwhelmed and her words just spilled out. I don't understand why she didn't tell me when she knew she was pregnant.." I look up at Aphmau who has a guilty look on her face, like she knew something.

"Well Zane! She didn't want to tell you because she was afraid you would leave her since you hate children!" Aphmau yells out of nowhere. 

My eyes went wide at her comment and I suddenly turned angry. "ugh!" I yelled and punched a divot into Aphmau's wall. Everyone in the room went silent and looked down. 

"Zane! you need to calm down!" Garroth yelled to me but I couldn't hear. I heard some other voices but it was all a blur. I walked out of Aphmau's house, went into my car and speeded away.

1 week later

drink..after drink..after drink. Ive been drinking a lot lately. I still couldn't believe Nana was afraid to tell me that she was pregnant. 

I groan at the thought and take another sip of my beer before tossing it in the garbage with all the other bottles. I wasn't taking this in well. She left me. without saying anything, without think twice..because she was afraid of me leaving her, Oh my Irene! 

"Ugh!" I groan throwing a vase across my room. I was messed up badly.  I was paler than usual, my eyes were bloodshot and I got thinner..in a bad way. I blocked everyone from myself. I didn't want to see anyone. 

2 weeks later

Still no sign of Nana..she hasn't called, texted, or contacted me in any way. Theres a knock on my door but I choose to ignore. All of a sudden my mother bursts into my room but I continue to stare at the wall with my back to the backboard of my or um..our bed

"Zane! My poor baby!" My mom hugs me tightly. "you look awful!" My mother says scanning me up and down.

"Zane..we need to talk about this, your not going to get any closer to finding her if your just sitting here." My mother takes a seat next to me and caresses my cheek.

"Mom..there is nothing to talk about..she left me and thats it." I say emotionless.

"I give up Mom! She left me because she was scared to tell me she was pregnant because she thought I would have left her..but she left me.." Tears start rolling down my face. 

"Zane Romeave! Wake up! The girl of your dreams is pregnant! Whether she left you or not you will not give up on her!..Zane listen very closely..Do not give up on her because soon you will realize that it will be the worst decision you ever made..." My Mom begins to gather her things and makes her way over to the door.

"Think about it Zane."

....

KAWAII CHAN'S POV

knock knock! 

"Kawaii Chan?."

"Gene..I need your help..please."

.....

AUTHORS NOTE: MEGA OOF! sorry I haven't posted in a while..I have been dealing with horrible boy drama...DONT BE LIKE ME!

LOVE YALL THANKS FOR 32K!!!

DONT

FORGET

TO

VOTE!