~Chapter 62~

(A/n: Btw guys I have no proper knowledge of what happens when your water breaks or when you give birth so..)

"My water broke.."

Without thinking Zane grabbed the emergency bag as Nana was struggling to walk.

"Hop in the wheel chair now I need to call Aph and my Mom." Zane calls Aphmau and Zianna to meet him at the hospital immediately. Nana sits down in the wheel chair and begins to panic.

"Zane hurry!"

"Im coming, im coming!" Zane grabs the bags and wheels Nana out of their home and begins to quicken his pace.

At The Hospital..

Kawaii Chan's POV

"We need help! Her water just broke!" Zane says to the front desk. They quickly jolted up from their seats to assist me.

"We'll take her in. Your going to have to stay here for now." The nurse says to Zane.

"W-what? N-no. Please" I grip onto Zane's arm. "We will call you in when she's ready." My eyes tears up a bit as Zane kisses my forehead and I watch as we quickly drift apart.

I was wheeled into my room and was assisted up onto my bed. The doctor took a look at me and was going to come back in a couple of minuets for the results. Tears start to stream down my eyes. I was scared, my mother wasn't there to support me. It felt like I was alone.

I hear a familiar voice from the hallway.

"That's the mother of my child!" Zane rushes into my room. "Hey are you alright?" I nod my head no vigorously

"Hello, ah you must be the father?" The doctor asks Zane. "Yes..is uh everything alright?" Zane questions.

"Well I know you were expecting the due date to be next week but, it is expected that you're going to be in labor today." I was stunned, I wasn't ready to have a baby today. I thought I had more time to mentally prepare!

"Now it helps that you take some small walks up and down the halls..with assistance and that you do some deep breathing exercises. I will come back shortly." The doctor says and leaves our room.

"Zane..I cant do this. I can't do it." I sob. "Hey, don't say that. We are having this baby and I will be there right by your side the entire time" Zane rub my back up and down as I continue to sob.

"There she is!" I hear a voice say from the door. Zane and I look up to see Zianna and Aphmau. "How is everything?" Aphmau asks. "I'm pretty sure I'm going to be having this baby sometime today.." I sniffle. "Cheer up Kawaii Chan. You are a strong girl, I know you can do this."

"If there is anything you need just tell us." Zianna says. "Thank you for coming..Zianna.."

"Anytime my dear."

Later..
I was just told I would be giving birth around
10:45 pm, and It's 8:00 pm. I've been dreading and waiting for this moment. I can't wait to meet my beautiful daughter...even though I don't know what she's going to look like, but have you seen Zane?
"Kawaii Chan?" The Doctor comes in. "Your braxton contractions have been really strong, stronger than the normal ones..We have two hours before we need to start pushing. I suggest doing some breathing exercises, to ease your nerves...I know your nervous and we will do our best to not make this difficult for you."
I thank the doctor and she walks back out.
"Zane." "Yes?.." "I have two hours.." "that's not bad!" "Zane! It's awful!"
I begin to tear up. "Shh..babe, your going to do great..i here.." Zane interlocks our hands as he rubs his hand up and down my arm.
(Time skip cuz I bet you guys are dying..)
10:00 pm..
Zane's POV
"Babe, you can do it!" It's 10:00 pm, Nana's contractions caused her cervix to open so..I guess it's time.
Nana is gripping my hand as if she were about to fall off a skyscraper. There were delivery nurses surrounding the hospital bed and the main doctor in front.
"Alright Kawaii Chan, here we go. Your going to take a deep breath in and exhale and push as hard as you can!"
Here we go..
Kawaii Chan's POV
It's time..
"1!"
I take a deep breath in
"2!"
I hold
"3!"
I exhale and push as hard as I can.
"Ugh!"
I yelled at the top of my lungs, it seemed like the whole hospital could hear us.
"You're doing great! Give us another one on 3!"
The doctor yells, it feels like I'm boxing and my coach is yelling at me.
"1!"
Again, deep breath in
"2!"
Hold
"3!"
Exhale and push as hard as I can.
"Ugh! Ah!"
I yell and groan, the pain was too much, tears were streaming down my face at this point.
"One more push Kawaii Chan you can do it!"
Zane yells. I had forgotten Zane was next to me and holding my hand, I open my eyes and look to see Zane's swollen red hand due to me squeezing the life out of it.
I can do this...

I
Can
Do
This.
"Last push Kawaii Chan!" The doctor yells
"1!"
Deep breath..
"2!"
Hold
"3!"
Push!
I squeezed my eyes shut as I pushed one last time and the hardest as I possibly can. I couldn't hear anything for a second..my body relaxed and I was heavily breathing, my chest rising up and down..
Until I hear a baby cry..

A/N: hey guys! My laptop broke so I'm screwed :.)
Also I'm terribly sorry for this delayed chapter. There may be errors since I'm back to typing on this tiny phone screen :.)
I hoped you enjoyed! Thank you for all the B-day wishes!
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!