~Chapter 54~

"Kawaii Chan?.."

"Gene..I need your help..please"

"What the hell happened to you?" Gene says scanning me all over. "I'll explain later..can I come in?" Gene nods his head and helps me inside.

"So I take it your going to be staying for a while?" He says looking at the luggage I brought. "If you don't mind.." I ask, "Not at all..you can stay in the guest bedroom and your free to go anywhere, except my room." I nod my head and sit down on his couch rubbing my back. 

"Back pains? yeah..me too" He says and swoops my luggage away. 

"Something like that.."

The next day..

I check the time, 9:23 am, I rub my face and lazily drag myself to the bathroom. I splash my face with cold water to wake myself up. "Ugh..c'mon Nana wake up.." I groan while massaging my face. 

I walk out of the bathroom and back into my room. I walk past a mirror and stop in my place. I slowly back up and stand in front of the mirror, I position my self so my body is facing to the side. I slowly untie my bathroom, a small smile crept onto my face once a saw a small baby bump forming. Tears fell down my face as I continue to stare. 

"Thought I'd bring some coffee...oh..um.." Gene stops at the door shocked. "s-sorry I should have knocked.." He says setting the mugs on the night stand. 

"Zane is a lucky guy.." Gene says joining me in front of the mirror. I turn to face him and hug him tightly, crying. 

He hugs back gently, rubbing my back. "Im sorry." I say pulling myself away. "Nah, your fine..you must have had a rough week.."  

"Well..I'll give you some space.." Gene steps out of the room. I sigh and take small sips of the coffee.

Later..

"so, what are you gonna name the baby?" Gene asks munching on his lunch. 

"Huh?" "Don't you have names?" He says in a 'duh' tone. 

"Well..to be honest I haven't really thought of names.." I say shyly. "Seriously?!" Gene says surprised. 

"Well we should at least go baby shopping." He says taking another bite from his Chipotle. "well..i'm still early into the pregnancy.." I mumbled. "It is never too early for baby shopping! Same with Christmas shopping!"

"I guess so.." "C'mon..Be ready in 15." 

A the outlet..

"Well since we don't know the gender of the baby yet we should take a look at some baby cribs." Gene suggests with a smile. He throws an arm around me and walks me into the store. 

"We don't have to get anything today, just get an idea." Gene lets his arm go and lets me take a look at the selection. 

"Hey Gene?" I say and stop in front of a white crib. "Hm?" He hums. 

"Thank you.."

Later..

"Wow, who knew you could spend hours looking at baby stuff." I huff. "Apparently not us." Gene jokes making me giggle. 

"Do you wanna grab something to eat?...Kawaii Chan?" Gene's voice fades as he looks at me intently. 

My eyes widen at the dozens and dozens of posters on the block. 

Gene pulls one of the wall. 

"Missing: Kawaii Chan." Gene looks at me, worried. 

"Their looking for me."

____________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hey guys! I haven't posted a chapter in forever and im so sorry! My summer break just begun so I should be a lot more flexible now. Also! Who can make edits?! Let me know in the comments. Thank you guys for making me smile and being so supportive, it means the world to me!

DONT

FORGET

TO

VOTE