~Chapter 55~

Gene's POV

This is a bad idea.

"Owww!" Kawaii Chan groans as she hugs her bump. 

Yup a really bad idea. Kawaii Chan won't tell me exactly why she wants to stay here but she says its for the safety of her baby. Still think its a bad idea though..

"Ugh!" She yells in pain, "Kawaii Chan we should really go to the hospital." I suggest. 

"N-nope! Im f-fine..Ow! J-Just go to work! I'll be fine!" She says trying to keep a straight tone. 

"No way! Im taking a day off, let me make a phone call real quick. Hang in there!"

Zane's POV

Its been a couple weeks now, Im assuming that Kawaii Chan is two or three months pregnant..and still going through it alone. I cant even imagine the things she must be going through. What if she's living on the streets! At a bus stop!

"Zane!" Aphmau yells to me. 

"Huh?! Wha?!" I snap out of my thoughts coming back down to reality. 

"You alright Zane? Your breathing quite fast.." Aphmau asked putting a hand on my shoulder. 

"Im not okay Aphmau. My girlfriend is out in the open with our unborn child!" I snap at her. She jumps back a bit. I then calm myself down and apologize for my actions.

"Theres no need to apologize Zane..Your angry..a-and scared." Aphmau looks into my eyes and opens her arms up, offering me a hug. 

I give in and hug her as tight as possible, sobbing. "I m-miss her Aphmau!" I sob into her shoulder. "I miss my girlfriend! I want her back!" My sob becomes more aggressive. 

"I want her back!"

Kawaii Chan's POV

"The pain that your experiencing is normal, you have nothing to worry about." The doctor smiles at me. I let out a sigh of relief and look at Gene. 

"Im assuming your the father?" The doctor says looking down at her clipboard and then back at us with an eye brow raised. 

"O-oh no! H-hes just a friend! My boyfriend isn't available right now.." Lies.

"He's really excited about the baby though!" Also lies. 

"Uh huh, alright you guys are good to go."

Back at Gene's House..

"Kawaii Chan?" 

"Yeah?.." 

"why aren't you at home with Zane?...and why are you here..and tell me the truth this time."

My heart starts to pound. 

"Um..alright ill tell you..but you have to promise not to tell anyone." He nods his head in agreement. 

"Well..when I found out I was pregnant I was both happy and sad. Happy that I was having a baby with the love of my life and sad that he's gonna leave me. I know how much he hates babies and that he's not ready for one, heck! were not even married! A month into my pregnancy I got overwhelmed, my head was clouded with nasty thoughts of Zane disliking the baby..our baby, and leaving me with a child to take care of..So the night I came here, the words slipped out of my mouth and I just ran. I ran away from Zane and my friends.."

Tears begin to cloud my vision. "I miss him Gene.." I sob. Gene wraps his arms around me and pats my back to comfort me. "I miss my boyfriend! I want him back!"

"I want him back!"

A/N: This chapter is just a filler, the next chapters should progress into the story more. Also who can make edits? let me know!

DONT

FORGET

TO

VOTE!