~Chapter 10~

Zane's POV
"I think I like Kawaii chan.."
"Hold on."
I heard a door shut and loud footsteps. There was a knock on the door. "Aphmau?.." I opened the door and she welcomed herself in.
"Alright spill the beans now!" She insisted. "Alright alright...well..um.." I didn't know where to start I have never really experienced feelings like these. "When did you develop feelings for her?" She asked. "Um well..it was back in Love Love Paradise, we got closer there. And when we came back we started to hang out more." I blushed at the thought of her. "Aw..cute! Well..I think you should tell her how you feel, but take your time" Aphmau said quietly. "How am I supposed to do that?!" I yelled. "How you told me!" She yelled back. "It's not that easy! I don't know when to tell and her and how to tell her!"
"Calm down Zane, well..it's up to you when to tell her but where to tell her hm..it should be somewhere romantic but casual." "But what if I screw up! Aphmau I really like-" just then Kawaii chan starting walking down the stairs. "Really like what?.." she asked and sat down next to me. "I uh...hehe..um really like cupcakes!" I felt my palms become moist.(UGH I FRICKEN HATE THAT WORD XD)
"Oh.." she smiled at me and I put an arm around her while she rested her head onto my chest. "You guys are so cute! Why can't you just date already!?" Aphmau said excitedly. "Aphmau, were just friends can't friends just cuddle sometimes?" I say. "Hm..true but..you guys should still date. Alrighty well I gotta head back home Aaron and I are having a date tonight!" I looked at Kawaii chan's eyes and they widened and then a big grin came across her face. "No no no, Kawaii chan we talked about this." I say. "Aww..fine.." she said disappointed. Aphmau soon left the house leaving me and Kawaii chan alone. "So Zane what were you and Aphmau~Senpai talking about?.." she asked me and started playing with my fingers. "Uhhh...I uh...we were just talking about..um..my little horsies!" I said trying to make up an excuse. "Oh." She pulled on one of my fingers hard and cracked my knuckles. "OW!" "Relax Zane that's normal!" She said.
----------------
Kawaii chan's POV
A noise woke me up in the middle of the night. It was coming from downstairs. "Ugh..." I quickly got up and stepped over Zane. (Zane was sleeping on an air mattress) I went downstairs and opened the door. "Kai?..what are you doing here..and why this early?!" I said rubbing my eyes. "Sorry about this Kawaii chan. Is Aphmau here?.." he asked. "Oh um..no she moved in with Aaron she's in the house right next to us." "Oh..does Katelyn still live with you?" He asks. "Yeah but she is either staying with Travis or is at work right now, but she's usually never home." "Oh so your alone then..right?" Kai says and takes a step closer to me. "Um.." I didn't know what to say it would be weird if I I said hay Zane is upstairs. Suddenly I heard a voice behind me and an arm around my waist. "Actually she isn't, who are you?" Zane said. "Oh..um..sorry I didn't realize you were living with your boyfriend." He says embarrassed. "Zane isn't my boyfriend, and it's fine." "Well then I should get going then..bye!" Kai walked back to his car and drove off. "Why the hell was he here at 4:00 am?" Zane said with an angry tone. "Relax Zane he was just looking for Aphmau.." I tried to calm him down. "Oh..but why?.." he asked. "I'm not sure.." "let's just go back to bed.." Zane sleepily made his way back to  my room and plopped onto his air mattress. I covered myself with the covers and went back to sleep.
---------------
Zane's POV
Alright..today I'm going to ask Kawaii chan on a date. How the hell am I supposed to do that?! "Zane?..are you alright your really sweaty." Kawaii chan said and wiped my forehead. "Oh uh..hehe..um..I'll be right back!" I ran into the bathroom and dialed Aphmau. "Aphmau!" I yelled. "What!" She said. "I'm going to ask her today.." "really?! Good!" "I don't know how though!" "Zane..you have to understand that this is something to do on your own. If she rejects then it's okay, you'll never know until you try. So all I can tell you is, go for it." Aphmau ended the call. "She's right..I need to do this on my own.." I walked back into the living room and stood infront of Kawaii chan. "Everything alright Zane?.." she said and stood up. "Uh..." I started to sweat. "You can do this.." I mumbled to myself. "Um..Kawaii chan..we have been spending a lot of time together these past few months..and I really enjoy being with you, what I'm trying to get at is...uh...will you go on a date with me?...." I looked down and my face went red. I felt two arms go around me and Kawaii chan looked up at me and smiled. "Of course I'll go out with you Zane." She kissed my nose and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back and we stood there like that for a while..

A/N: let's see how the date will go...