~Chapter 23~

Kawaii Chan's POV
A couple weeks later...
Zane and I are starting to pack up are things and go. "Do you really need these?" Zane asks holding up a bunch of my Aphmau X Aaron posters and art work. I gasped "yes! I need them all!" I complain and grab them from him. "Don't you think it's kind of creepy to have art work and real pictures of them in your basement?.." he asks looking at one of the pictures. "Nope!" He sighs and continues to pack. "I'm really going to miss this place.." I say. "Yeah.."
——————
Zane's POV
I helped Kawaii chan pack some of her stuff, she insisted I go back to my place and pack some of my own things, so I did. "Nooooooo! Baby brother!" Garroth sobbed as he came into my room with his arms out. "Ah!" I yelled as he squeezed me tightly in his arms. "Don't leave me!" He cried. "G-garroth l-let go." I said barely, he was squeezing me so tight I was loosing air. "Ah! Sorry!" He said and let go of me. "Do you need some help?.." he asked. "No thanks I'm fine." I said and continued to put my things into some boxes. "Alright then.." I could tell Garroth wanted to tell me something but he just couldn't get it out. He stepped out of the room sniffling.
----------------
"Zane!" My mother sobbed into my chest as I patted her back. "There there..." I said emotionless, I looked over to my shoulder and saw Kawaii chan giggling to herself. "Your going to be so far away!" She cried. "I'll be fine mom, plus I can check on Vylad when ever I want to!" I said trying to cheer her up. "T-that's true....oh! Please call me at least once a month." She said hugging me tightly. "Yeah yeah..." I rolled my eyes. "And please take care of my Zu Zu, make sure he's well fed, takes his vitamins, goes to bed early and gets a hair cut!" My mom said to Kawaii Chan. "Mom!" I whined. "Hehe, I will Zianna she said politely. "Alright I have to get going..bye you two!" She said and left a big lipstick mark on my cheek. She stepped into her car and drove off. I sighed. "She'll be fine Zane.." Kawaii chan says wrapping her arms around my waist and hugging me. "I know..".
--------------
Aphmua's POV
"Ugh! Guys they are moving in 2 weeks! We need to get the supplies!" I say to the group. "We should go in small groups..just in case they suspect anything." Laurence suggests. "Good idea, Aph and I will go to the bakery and see what cake we should get, and I guess since you have work tonight Dante, Travis and Katelyn can go grab some of the decorations." Aaron said and Laurence nodded. "Well I should get going see ya tomorrow!" Laurence soon left with Garroth. "Okay just text us when your done." I said and they nodded. Aaron and I drove to the bakery while Dante, Travis and Katelyn drove to the party supply store.
--------------
Kawaii Chan's POV
"Aren't you going to tell your parents about your move?.." Zane says and turns to look at me. I freeze and drop the tape on the table. "Um.." I was out of words to say. I never really talk to my parents often, heck I haven't talked to them since.....I can't even remember! The last time I've seen my parents was the end of college..after that I guess they sorta forgot about me. "Uh Kawaii chan? Everything okay?.." Zane asks and walks up to me. "Huh?! O-oh I'm fine!" I smile. "No your not..what's wrong?.." he asks. I sigh and give in. "Well you see I haven't talked or really seen my parents since the end of college, I'm pretty sure they forgot about me since I'm not a doctor or an artist like my siblings." I say and look down. "Hey, it's okay.." Zane pulls me into a warm hug and my body relaxes once his arms wrap around me. "We should get some sleep, we've been packing since noon." Zane suggests. I nod and he grabs my hand and leads me upstairs. Most of my room is packed up except for my cozy bed. We plop into bed and intertwine our selfs with the sheets. "Night Kawaii chan.." Zane says and kisses my forehead while I burry my face into his best. "Night.."
---------------
Sorry for slow updates! I'm super busy with school! Also sorry for any mistakes, most of these chapters are unedited.
:)
Hoped you enjoyed!
Don't
Forget
To
Vote!