~Chapter 21~

Kawaii Chan's POV
I'm really lucky that I have a supportive boyfriend..It's been a few weeks since we've talked about it. I tried my best to keep my excitement down a notch. Although I am happy that I'm going to be living my dream and working at a maid cafe I really hate the fact that I have to leave my friends and move to the city. "Um..bye Zane!" I yelled from the door. "Huh? Where are ya heading?" He asked and came to the doorway."oh uh..I'm just going to get some stuff you know for uh....work!" I flashed a smile hoping he would buy it. I bet your wondering why I'm being so secretive well..I'm going apartment hunting with Travis. I didn't want to take Zane because he would get all sad, and Travis well..he was the only one available. "Oh..alright see you later then." He kissed my forehead and made his way back to the couch. I walked out the door closing it behind me and headed for Travis's house.
----------------
"Hey Travis are you ready?" I asked him. "Yup! Let me go grab my keys, just wait on the side of the driveway." He went back inside and I walked to the driveway. He backed up and out of the garage and stopped beside me. I hoped into the passengers seat and buckled myself in place. "Alright to the city!" Travis chanted.
---------------
"This apartment is nice." Travis said looking into the empty complex. "Yeah it's nice but it's not the one.." I said and stepped out. Travis and I searched for hours and hours looking for a nice apartment to live in. After hours of searching we finally found the one. "This one! It's perfect!" I said taking a look at the place. It was more of a loft than a regular apartment but I didn't want a small apartment. "Wow it's huge.." Travis said looking around. After looking at the place we talked with the Real estate dude we got the papers and headed home.
----------------
Zane's POV
I've been thinking to myself and I was thinking why don't I move in with Kawaii chan?! That thought has been in my mind since this morning. It would be nice actually, living with her in the city, no brothers, no Katelyn beating me up...just me and my girlfriend..
I snapped out of my thoughts when Kawaii chan opened the door. "Hey babe." She smiled and kissed my nose. "Hey Kawaii chan can we talk?" I asked her casually. She gave me a confused look and sat down next to me. "So...uh..Kawaii chan I know we have only been together for a short amount of time and well...I was um thinking...that I move in with you?.." I asked and looked down. "Really?..you'd do that for us?.." She asked sweetly and I looked up to see her innocent golden eyes. "Mhm.." I hummed. Her smile only grew. She attacked me with kisses. So I'm guessing that's a yes?...

A/N: sorry about the short chapter, I've been super busy with school and thinking of ideas for one shots, I might make two of them or just combine all of them into one story...
Don't forget to vote!