~Chapter 57~

"I love you.."

Kawaii  Chan's POV

I stood there in his embrace and let out shaky breathes. 

"Why did you leave me..you broke our promise." He said sobbing. 

My eyes started to water. I did break our promise, I promised to never leave him and I did.

He pulled away slightly to take a look at my baby bump. A smile formed on his mouth as he knelt down to my tummy. He placed his hands on my tummy, "Hey little one..Its daddy...im sorry for not being around..but i'm here now.." Zane said softly. 

"Zane.."

"Yeah?.."

"Im sorry..i'm so so sorry.." I sobbed into his chest.

"Its not your fault.."

later..

Zane's POV

I brought Nana back to our home, and decided to give her some rest. 

"Zane!" I hear her yell from the room. I quickly rushed into the room.

"What! whats wrong?!" I asked worried. Nana just giggles

"What?" "Oh nothing..I just wanted to cuddle.." I smile at her and climbed into bed with her. She instantly wrapped her arms around my waist tightly. 

"Babe?..." She's asleep. I rest my head onto of hers and my eyes begin to close. 

The Next Day..

I woke up to the buzzing of Nana's phone. 

"Nana? Your phone is buzzing.." She was still asleep, although its an invasion of privacy I just had to see who was blowing her phone up. 

Gene: Hey Kawaii Chan hope your safe

Gene: Also should I drop your things off or are you going to pick them up?..and um do you mind keeping the whole 'I was hiding at Gene's house' thing a secret from Zane?..He might kick my ass

Gene: and if you need anything don't be shy to call me :)                                                                                   Read

I get up from out of bed and begin to change my clothing. 

"Zane?.." I look up, she yawns and stretches her arms out. 

"I need to head to work real quick..I uh left something I'll be quick" I peck her lips and dart for the door.

At The Night Club 

Its my off day today, meaning I should be at home with my pregnant girlfriend, cuddling. Instead im about to kick someones ass.

I stumble into Gene and he drops a box of shot glasses. 

"Zane? Isn't it your off day? Why are you here?" I stepped back and lunged forward punching him in the face. He bends down and groans. He straightens up and wipes some blood dripping from his nose. 

"You kept her! You kept her from me!" I took another swing but he dodged it. 

"Woah! Zane! calm down! I had to Kawaii Chan wanted to stay at my place! She didn't want to see you!" His words only made me more angry. I swing again, this time punching him in his jaw.

"Thats it!" Gene begins to swing and thats where things get a little out of control..

Kawaii Chan's POV

"I can't wait for you to come out and meet mommy and daddy" I say and rub my baby bump, it was getting bigger and the pain grew along with it.

"Geez, where is Zane?" I pick my phone up to text Zane, but I see that my message tab has been opened. I tap on it and it was a couple of text messages Gene had sent. I take a look at the bottom, 'Read at 10:14am' I look at the time now and it was 12:30. 

"Oh my Irene no." Zane has gone to Gene and probably beat the crap outta him. "Ugh!" I groan from the pain in my belly. "Don't stress Nana its bad for the baby.." I tell myself. I slowly walk to the couch and sit down breathing in and out. 

"What am I going to do with you Zane.."

A/N: This was a filler chapter I noticed the story isn't going anywhere so there will be MAJOR time skips to get to more important events that will occur. 

ALSO I will be pursing my acting career/film career so I will be busy with that and I am preparing for High School...UGH! PRAY FOR ME! 

ALSO!(again..) I am obsessed with edits. if you can make REALLY good ones message me lol if there is an edit of me when I do my face reveal im gonna scream. lol ive always wanted an edit of me...thats super narcissistic of me to say but its true...

LOVE YOU GUYS!!! ALSO MESSAGE ME IF YOU JUST WANT TO TALK!

DONT

FORGET

TO

VOTE