~Chapter 17~

Zane's POV
AHHHHHH! Kawaii chan is meeting my parents today! Oh god oh god I'm so nervous! "Um...Zane?...you alright there buddy?" Vylad asks waving his hand infront of my face. "Huh?! Oh yeah I'm fine!" I say surprised. "Well Mom and Dad should be here in two hours...where's ya girlfriend?." He asks. "She's getting ready I'm actually about to go check on her." "Oh alright." I get up from the couch, grab my sweaters hat shows  and walk over to Kawaii chan's house.

Kawaii~Chan POV
AHHHHHHHHH! IM FORMALLY MEETING ZANE'S PARENTS! I am stood in the middle of my room, in nothing but a towel. "UGH!" I groan, the door swings open and stood at the front of the door is Zane. "What's wrong?" He comes up to me and kisses my forehead before taking a seat on top of my bed. "I'm not sure what to wear, and i want to make a good impression on them. So I don't want to wear anything shows my stomach, legs, collar bone, arms and-" I was cut off by Zane. "Kawaii Chan it's fine, you look so innocent already, anything you put on will just make you look sweet, like youn already are." He says making me blush. "Awe, thanks Zane!" I look in my closet and pull out a white graphic t shirt a big oversized denim jacket and black leggings with some vans. I walked back to the bathroom to change.
---------------
Zane's POV
"You look great Kawaii chan. Don't be nervous, my parents aren't super strict with girls. If they have something bad to say they usually say it behind your back!" I said trying to calm her down. "Wha?!" She said and her eyes widened with worry. "N-no! That's not what I-" I was cut off by my annoying brother. "Zane! Kawaii chan! Their here....."

Cliffhanger! Will Zianna and Mr. Romeave approve of Zane's new girlfriend??
PLEASE COMMENT
VOTE
AND SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS