~Chapter 8~

Zane's POV
"Morning." I said and hugged Kawaii chan as she washed the dishes. "Need help?" I asked. "Nope! I'm fine. Zane do you want to go somewhere today?" She asked me and turned to face me. "Depends where."
"Well..um..Garroth couldn't keep his mouth shut and he told your mom..." she said and stopped the faucet. "What?!" I quickly grabbed my phone and dialed Garroth's number. "Garroth! Why the hell did you tell mom! Kawaii chan and I aren't even dating!" I yelled through the phone. "Calm down baby brother! I just had to! Moms been worried sick about since you haven't been calling her." "Well what time is she coming?." I asked. "She's coming at six sharp so be ready." I ended the call and walked back into the kitchen. "So..do I have to pretend to be your girlfriend?" She asked. "H-huh? N-no! It's fine just be yourself. My mom might think we are dating but let's just set her straight. I don't want anything bad to happen like last time.." I ran my fingers through my hair in frustration. "It's alright Zane, you'll be fine. If she does assume anything I'll tell her if you don't want to." Kawaii chan wrapped her arms around my waist and hugged me tight. "Thanks Kawaii chan.." I hugged her back.
----------------
Kawaii chan's POV
"How should I dress?..." I asked Zane as I looked back at him. "Dress casually, you don't wanna give my mom the wrong idea." He suggested. "Got it." I chose a pair of loose jeans and a pink halter top crop top. I went into the bathroom to change and walked back out. "Alright ready?" I asked. "Hold on I need to change too." Zane grabbed his bag and walked into the bathroom. He came out wearing a black button down with black skinny jeans. "Alright let's go."
----------------
"Zu zu!" Zianna ran up to Zane and hugged him tightly in the parking lot. "Hehe." I giggled to myself. "And you must be Kawaii chan!" Zianna released from Zane and embraced Kawaii chan into a tight hug. "Mhm! That's me." We made our way into the restaurant. Zianna sat across from Zane and I. "So are you Zu zu's girlfriend?" She asked with her eyes fluttering. "Oh uh..no actually just a close friend. A lot of people think we're a couple but we aren't." I feel Zane's hand grab mine and intertwined his fingers with mine under the table. I blushed hard. "Oh..well I'm glad that Zane has some nice friends" she smiled. "But would you ever consider dating Zane?" She asked and rested her head in her hands. "Uh..i mean..to be honest with you.." I squeezed Zane's hand. "I actually have but, I'm not good with relationships so.." I said nervously and I felt Zane's palm go sweaty. "EEEEEEK!" Zianna squealed. "Mom! Don't get any ideas though!" Zane yelled and blushed. "I won't I wont...........yet."
--------------
Zane's POV
I plopped onto the couch with Kawaii chan. "Well that went better than expected.." I said surprised. "That's because you did the right thing and told her the truth." She said and gave me a look. "I was freaking out at the time okay?!" I defend myself. "Mhm what ever.. I'm going to take a shower, you can use katelyns shower." She made her way up the stairs and when I heard the door shut I quickly dialed Aphmua.
"Aphmua?!"
"Yeah Zane?"
"I think I like Kawaii chan..."