~Chapter 56~

Zane's POV

Work. I totally forgot about it every since Nana ran away, I took a week off and now its time..ugh. 

"Hey Gene." I greet Gene as he wipes down the tables. "H-hey Zane!" He stutters. Weird.  I set my things in my locker and lock it up. I walk out to clean the surfaces with Gene. "Heard its gonna be packed tonight.." I say trying to start conversation. "Mhm.." What is going on with him.usually he would make a snarky remark or annoy the crap outta me. 

"Hey um Gene.." I pull out a missing sheet of Nana. "I won't go into detail but..she ran away..If you ever find her or see her..just give me or anyone a call..I really miss her." He looks down at the paper and gives me a sad look. 

"She's probably out there somewhere on the streets in pain from our baby..gosh can you believe it. Were having a baby..and the worst part is..she thought I would break up with her or make her get rid of it.." Gene rubs the back of his neck and makes uncomfortable faces.

"Y-yeah..of course I'll give you a call buddy..I'll keep a look out.." 

"Thanks.."

Kawaii Chan's POV

"Loren? No. Roxy? No. Izzy? Ugh no!" Im currently 3 months pregnant. It gets more and more painful at night but there are times when its peaceful between the baby and I. Im looking into baby names, both girl and boy names. Gene works a night shift so I have the house to myself, and its awesome. I could eat anything I want, binge Netflix, and so much more. Of course It kinda sucks since I have to have fun alone..since I cut off all communication with my friends..

Ring!

Ring!

Ring!

"Hello?" I answer my phone and I wish I shouldn't have..

"K-Kawaii Chan?!" It was Aaron on the phone, I guess he called from a different phone. I quickly end the call and block the number and toss my phone on my pillow. 

"Gosh I'm so stupid! I should have waited for him to speak!" I shake it off, He doesn't know where I am anyways. I continue to search the web for baby names. 

Aaron's POV

She actually answered! "Babe!" Aphmau looks up from her book to look at me. "Yeah?.."

"Kawaii Chan answered the phone, but she ended it.." Her eyes lit up and she got up from the couch and walked over to me. 

"We just have to call from unknown numbers! Maybe she'll answer again." 

"Thats great Aaron..but don't call yet..call back in a few days.." I look at her confused. "Kawaii Chan isn't dumb Aaron. She not answered to unknown numbers the same day, heck maybe even the same week. " She was right. I can't just call back..she won't answer..

"So guess this means I can't tell Zane?.." She nods her head 'yes'

"Alright..I just hope were doing the right thing..."

The Next Day..

Kawaii Chan's POV

"Kawaii Chan look at this." Gene takes out a missing sheet from his pocket. It wa a missing poster of me. "Zane gave me this yesterday, Kawaii Chan you have to talk to him. He misses you. He talked to me yesterday. How you though that he would break up with you or make you get rid of the baby. He wants to tell you how happy he is Kawaii Chan. Talk to him." I look down at the floor blankly. 

"No." I say bluntly. Gene only blinks a few times. "What?.." Gene says confused. "I said no! I will not be hurt again! and neither will my baby." I run to my room and slam the door shut. 

"I have to leave." I begin to pack my things once again. I know Gene will end up calling Zane eventually. I begin running down the hallway. 

"Hey! Kawaii Chan!" Gene chases after me till we reach the door, his body covering it.

"Let me go Gene." 

"Kawaii Chan, your pregnant. You have to stay here." Gene says bluntly. 

"Move!"

"I'm sorry Kawaii Chan." Gene begins to dial a number on his phone and quickly brings it up to his ear. 

"N-no!" I begin to hit, punch, and slap Gene everywhere. 

"Z-Zane! Go to my house now!"

"I have Kawaii Chan here and she's trying to run away again!"

"Ugh!" 

I slap the lights out of Gene and push past him, running out of his home. I hear him yell my name as I look back while running. Suddenly a pair of arms wrap around me firmly and a familiar scent comes to my attention..

Zane's POV

"Zane?" Garroth calls my name but I run. I run as fast as I could, Nana is with Gene at this moment and he's about to run away and leave me once again. 

Not today. 

Garroth and I were having coffee near our my home when I got the call, luckily Gene's home is only a few blocks away. I run and run, I don't think about the moving vehicles, the pedestrians, and other obstacles. 

I keep running. I'm now across the street from his building, I see the pink haired girl running out onto the sidewalk and streets. I race across the street, past the cars, and to the other side.

She looks back at Gene and I then take my only chance, I run into her, wrapping my arms around her firmly. 

She inhales and exhales before turning around to face me. 

"Let me go!" She begins punching my arm. 

"Nana! Nana! stop!" I grab both of her hands firmly and stare her in the eyes. 

My eyes tear up as a smile creeps up onto my face. I pull her into a passionate kiss.

"I love you."

A/N: This got me. :( 

ALSO IM MIGHT DO MY FACE REVEAL SOON! Not that you guys care lol. ALSO WHO CAN MAKE PHOTO EDITS?! 

Dont

Forget

To

Vote!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!