~Chapter 60~

Zane's POV

"EEEEEEKKKKKKK!" Aphmau squeals from cross the table.

"Zhena is an adorable name!" Aphmau holds her hands and puts them up to her face. "My ears are bleeding." I say blandly.

"Sorry Zane, I just..REALLY LOVE BABIES!" Yeah. I could see that. "Hey we should go to the pool today!" Garroth suggests. "You guys could go I'm going to stay here wi-" "No no no, your going to have fun at the pool Zane. I'll be okay..just have fun." Nana sends me a heart warming smile and I nod.

"Fine. Happy wife, happy life."

"Zane, she isn't your wife."

"Soon. Soon she'll be."

Kawaii Chan's POV

Zane and the others headed down to the big pool and slides. I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty bored up here. All I've been doing is tidying up the place, relaxing on the balcony..and thats pretty much it.

Am I jealous that the gang is having fun without me?

No.

Am I bored up here?

No...fine yes, I'm bored and I'm jealous.

Ugh!

I step out onto the front balcony and look down. I spot the gang right away splashing around in the pool but no sign of Zane. I scan my eyes down the sides of the pool and see Zane slouching on a beach chair while stuffing his face with ice cream.

"Poor baby.." I mumble to myself. An Idea pops into my head and I carefully make my way out the door to head downstairs.

Zane's POV

"why the long face?" I hear a voice say behind me. I slowly turn my head around and my eyes are met with Nana's

"Oh, its because my girlfriend isn't here..have you seen her by any chance? Pink hair, beautiful, pregnant, did I mention beautiful?" She chuckles as she takes a seat beside me.

"Well I got bored up there and I saw you bored down here so I thought, why not be bored together?" A smile creeps up onto my face. Gosh she's so cute.

My eyes slowly trail off to the kids pool. I see a young couple splashing around, in the pool with their daughter. I sigh.

"I cant wait." Nana's hand intertwines with mine. "Me neither. I want to meet her so badly.." I lean my head onto her shoulder. "soon..it'll come real soon."

The Next Day..

Kawaii Chan's POV

Aaron and Aphmau invited Zane and I to lunch, of course we accepted. Were eating at a fancy  cafe with a chocolate fountain, a freaking chocolate fountain! Ive been craving sweets ever since we got here...which was only a couple days ago..but that doesn't matter.

"Hello, I have a reservation for Aaron Lycan." Aaron says to the hostess. "Right this way." The hostess leads us to our table, it was on the patio and it has a beautiful view of the beach. She gives us our menus and tells us that the waiter or waitress will be with us in a moment.

"I already know what I want." I say and put the menu down. "Already?" Zane says surprised. "Yup. double fudge cupcake. Thats it." The waiter soon comes to take our orders.

Later...

Our food has arrived and my mouth has been watering for five minuets. "Oh uh I forgot to wash my hands..I'll be quick." I excuse myself to the bathroom and waddle over.

"Nana?" A voice says from behind me. Oh no. "Mom?!"

"Nana?!..Y-your pregnant!" She looks mortified. My mom is very formal and strict, I've never really had a close relationship with her. My mom also doesn't believe in pregnancy before marriage and she specifically told me not to do so. She told me it'll ruin my career and you'll be considered a whore or slut for the rest of my life..but here I am.

I quickly walk out of the bathroom hoping she wouldn't follow me, and of course I was wrong. She follows me down the hall and out to where all the tables are.

She's gonna cause a scene.

"I assume your married Nana." She says in a dry tone. I stop in my tracks and look at her. I hide my hand and open my mouth to say something but I'm interrupted by a loud gasp.

"You're not wearing a wedding ring! Nana tell me right now are you married or not!"

Oh boy, here we go..

Zane's POV

"Hey whats uh going on over there?" Nana and some lady are having a pretty heated argument. "Uh oh, thats Kawaii Chan's mother. She is not the nicest lady on planet earth...Kawaii Chan dislikes her mother..strongly dislikes actually.." Aphmau says with a concerned look.

"I should break it up.." "No! don't! I'm sure she can solve this on her own.." Aphmau stops me from getting up and we all just sit and watch the argument get worst.

"You whore!" I hear her mother say. "Woah! Okay thats it. I'm going over there." I quickly get up from my seat and rush over to Nana.

"Hey, whats uh going on?.." Nana's eyes are filled with tears. She looks down at the floor. "And who's this!" She practically yells. "Nana don't tell me this is the father." She says in a forceful tone. Nana hesitantly nods her head.

"Oh my Irene. You!" She points a finger at me. "How dare you impregnate my daughter before she's married! That's absurd! Now see what you did! Now she's stuck with that thing! She's a whore!"

Thats where I snapped.

"She is your daughter! You should not be calling her a whore! You haven't seen her since college and this is how you react?! She needs your support right now and that 'thing' is a blessing. Nana and I are happy to have this baby. Now don't talk to my girlfriend that way."

I pull Nana away and walk us back to the table. "You alright babe?.." She clutches onto my chest and hugs me tightly as she cries.

"Thank you...Thank you.." She sobs. I stroke her head up and down. "Its alright..now c'mon lets eat now shall we?" She nods her head and begins to eat.

I cannot believe that that's her mother. How can such a kind hearted human have that kind of mother..

Back at the resort..

I walk out onto our balcony and see Nana standing at the rail looking over the beach.

"You okay?" I walk over to her and wrap my arms around her. "Yeah..its just that..what if I end up being like my mother towards Zhena." She says softly. I take a deep breathe.

"No. You aren't. You wanna know why?" She tilts her head up to look at me before I continue.

"Its because you are a kind hearted person, you are going to be an amazing mother. I know it."

"I love you Zane Ro'meave.." She buries her head back into my chest.

"I love you too.."

A/N: DONT KILL ME! sorry for not posting I have a life. Also I'm not sure if Kawaii Chan's mom is actually like this I just made her mean for my story. hoped you enjoyed the chapter and remember IM WORKING ON EDITING THE WHOLE STORY!
PS: I JUST FOUND OUT PREGNANT WOMEN CANT HAVE SEAFOOD SO PRETEND ITS NOT SUSHI...lol I'll switch it later. THANKS BYE LOVE YA

PPS: I EDITED IT ITS NOW A SWEETS CAFE...

Dont

Forget

To

Vote!