~Chapter 35~

Zane's POV

3 weeks since the breakup...

I've been miserable without Kawaii Chan. Last week she picked her things up and moved in with Aphmau. The apartment seems emptier without her. I feel empty without her. Jenna was up to something I know it.
"Zane? Open up"
"C'mon Zane you can't stay in there forever"
I hear male voices say outside my door. I hear the doorknob turn and footsteps entering my messy room.
"Get the hell out" I say cover myself with my sheets. "leave!" I yell and it becomes quiet. I hear whispers then the door starts to open. "ughh.." I groan. "baby brother are you alright?.." Garroth says trying to comfort me. "does it look like I'm alright?" I sass back making Garrroth roll his eyes. "Zane we heard about the breakup...if your ready..you could always talk to us about it.." I hear Aaron say. "..could you guys...leave..for a sec?.." I ask quietly and they nod their heads and leave shortly after. I finally get up from my little cave made of pillows and sheets and walk up to my mirror. I look up to see my tired eyes, messy hair, and stained old sweatpants.My room was also a big mess, I punched holes in the walls, door, and furniture, things were flipped and everything thing was just upside down. My eyes began to tear up as I walked towards the door. I slowly opened the door and Aaron, Garroth, Vylad, Dante, Travis, and Gene were there. They all had concerned looks once they saw how terrible I looked. "zane.." Garroth said and with that I broke down. I started sobbing and bawling my eyes out. Garroth embraced me in a warm hug as I sobbed into his shoulder. "oh zane.." my brother said patting my back. "everything will get better...you just need to learn how to pick yourself up.."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kawaii Chan's POV

"UUUGGGHHH!" I yelled in my room as tears came down my face. I was staying with Aphmau and she graciously let me stay here until I picked myself up. My room was all messed up. Broken furniture ripped clothing. Not to mention I looked homeless. "You stupid cheater!" I yelled even louder as I punched the door. I fell to the floor and sobbed. "Why.." I sobbed.
Aphmau's POV
"Poor Kawaii Chan.." I said as I stepped back from the door. "She's been in there for 3 weeks.." I said and turned towards the girls. "So let's get her out then." Katelyn said with confidence "wait! W-we can't just barge in there!" Kim said nervously. But it was too late Katelyn had already walked into the room. We walked in after her and we saw Kawaii Chan on the floor with ripped clothing. We took a look at the room, we saw scratches on the walls, broken or chipped furniture, and wet tissues everywhere. We all immediately embraced Kawaii Chan with a hug. "Shhh Everything is gonna be okay Kawaii chan.." She wiped her tears away and gave us a look. "That's it! Kawaii Chan were gonna go out tonight! We are gonna show you the single life!" Katelyn said and brought Kawaii Chan to her feet. "Katelyn's right. You can't be cooped up in here all day. We're gonna have some fun and we could invite more girls if you want to." I said with a smile. She simply nodded.

—————————————
(Zane's group and Kawaiichans group in sync)
"LETS GET READY TO PARTY!"

A/N: short chapter but it matters. Wonder what's gonna happen at the club...