~Chapter 44~

Kawaii Chan's POV
In high school, my pains would start affecting my education, which is all that mattered to my parents. So they got my a therapist thinking it would help.
"So can you describe this pain?.." she asks as I lay on the comfortable lounge chair. "It just hurts..I feel it in my chest. All the time, everyday. It burns too.." I say and look down. "Mhm..mhm..do you know what caused this pain?" She asks and places her reading glasses on her head. "No..and that's what's making my head spin. I can't find a cure for this pain." I say and adjust my position. "Ah..I see..this may just be hormones and things singe your a teenager. Have you ever had a boyfriend?" She asks writing a few things. The word boyfriend rings in my head, and my eye twitches at the word. "No..actually.." I say shamefully. "Have you ever thought about having a boyfriend?.." She asks. "Uh..no actually..but my friend has a boyfriend..and they relationship is the cutest thing ever..I kinda wished I had something like her relationship.." I say and okay with my fingers. "Kawaii Chan..I'm just going to say..I think your in love with the idea of love.." She says and makes my eyes go wide. 'In love with the idea of love' huh..I never thought about that. The realization hits me. I only like the thought of having a boyfriend..and a nice relationship. "We're going to call your illness in love with love.." She says and puts her clipboard away. "Alright that wraps up our session. Make sure to contact me if you have any questions." I nod and walk out the door still processing her words in my head. "Ugh.." I groan and head to the bus stop.
A/N: hey guys! Short chapter but I needed to post something. I kinda like doing these high school flash backs, what do you think? Comment down below!
Don't
Forget
To
Vote!
ILY
19k woo!