~Chapter 32~

Damien's POV
"Damien?!" Kawaii chan said in shock as her pencil dropped. "Looks like I've found the right cafe.." I thought to myself. "H-hey.." I said nervously. "This is your chance Damien..win her back..." I thought to myself. "It's been a while.." she says and looks down at her feet. "Yeah...so uh..how's life?" I ask. "Oh um..it's great actually, I moved in with my boyfriend recently.." It made my heart burst when she said that. "Oh..you have a boyfriend?" I ask pretending to not know. "Mhm..Zane..you've met him before." I nod my head. "Oh uh..your order?" She asks and picks the pencil up. "I'll just have a coffee with a muffin." I order. "Alright..I'll be back with it.." she walks away and into the kitchen.
Kawaii Chan's POV
"What the hell is he doing here?!" I panic. "Calm down Kawaii chan....he's not doing anything wrong." I say to myself as I prepare the muffin and coffee he ordered. Once I'm done I bring it to his table. "Here.." I place it gently on his table. I begin to walk away when a hand grabs my wrist. "Huh?.." I turn around and Damien is stood up grabbing my wrist. "Oh uh..sorry..I just wanted to ask for your number..maybe we could hang out? As friends of course..." he let's go and says shyly. "Sure.." I write it down on a piece of paper and rip it out form my note pad. "Thanks." I nod my head and return to the kitchen.
Damien's POV
I grin as she walks away. I pull my phone out and text Jenna.
Me: Jenna, guess what
Jenna: what?
Me: I just got Kawaii Chan's number back!
Jenna: that's great! I'm heading to the night club tonight so I'll try and seduce Zane there..
Me: great, our plan is actually working
I finish up my coffee and muffin and pay.
——————————
Zane's POV
Kawaii chan had come home from work and she was acting a bit strange. I made her some dinner and let her rest in our room. "Call me if anything's wrong okay?" I said reassuring her. "Alright, bye.." she shut her eyes. I smiled at her and kissed her forehead. I was leaving for work and I was really looking forward to it for some reason. Gene and I have kinda formed a little bond..but we still hate each other.
————————
"Hey Zane!" Senior greeted me. "Hey.." I said awkwardly and cleaned the bar. "Two beers please." A man who was clearly underage asked me. I nodded my head and dispensed the beer out of the barrels into tall beer glasses. I carefully handed them to him. "Thanks man." He chugged one glass and gave the other to his friend. Yes I am a bartender. "Zane?..is that you?.." i turn around to see Jenna dressed in the most skimpiest outfit ever. "Uh...hi.." I say awkwardly. "I had no idea you worked here." She says seductively and sits down on a bar stool. "Uh.." I can't help but stare at her breasts. "Eyes up here big boy..." she says and lifts my chin up making me blush. "Oh uh.. yeah I work here.." I responded looking down at the table. She giggled and propped herself up on the bar table with her legs on the inner side facing me.
Jenna's POV
This is gonna be fun. "Must suck being a bartender, your all alone while people are having the time of their lives out on the dance floor." I say twirling my hair. "Uh..not really, I kind of like being alone.." he says with no emotion. I make an evil smirk. I look down at his red tie, and pull him close. Being sure to make eye contact with him. "Now's my chance.."

A/N: Uh oh..