~Chapter 49~

The morning after...
Zane's POV
Kawaii Chan...I mean Nana and I crashed in a motel and that's where things got a little out of hand last night...
I turn over to see a very small figure. Nana. Oh I could get used to this..
I sit up and take a look at her, that little smile plastered across her face.
"Morning" She yawns and stretches. "Woops!" She says blushing and pulls up the sheets to cover her chest. "M-morning.." I say nervously. I have no idea why I'm so nervous. "Don't worry Zane your not the only one whose nervous" she says laying her head on my chest. "Can I ask you something?.." I say.."sure.." she replies. "H-how was it?..." I ask with a shaky breath. ".....it was...amazing.." and with that she kisses my forehead, slides on one of my t-shirts, and walks to the bathroom, leaving me breathless once again..

Later...
"Are you guys alright?.."
Aphmau asks. Kawaii Chan has been having 'morning after' pains and We decided to meet up with Aphmau and Aaron and Olive Garden for lunch and boy was that a bad idea...
"Y-yeah totally! Kawaii Chan is just on her um..ladies days..."
"No she isn't. Kawaii Chan and I have ours the same time..every month.."
she says getting suspicious. "What do we do?.." I whisper her Kawaii Chan's ear, "I don't know!" She whispers back.
"Oh my Irene...I know what's going on.."
she says making Kawaii Chan and I go pale.
Well..even more so
"You guys slept with each other!"
Kawaii Chan and I were speechless. We had nothing to say.
"So? Did you?" Aaron asks for verification.
I slowly nod my head as Kawaii Chan hides her red face in her sleeves. "My man!" Aaron pats my back vigorously. "O-w..Thanks.." I say rubbing my back. "Wow, I'm surprised. I would of never thought Zane would do such a thing." Aphmau says casually like it didn't offend me.
"What's that supposed to mean? Did you think I was going to be a virgin forever?!" I ask.
"Uh...oh look foods here!" Aphmau says excitedly.
"Just please..don't tell anyone.."
Kawaii Chan pleads. "Our lips are sealed." Aaron says.
"Thank you."

Even more later...

Kawaii Chan's POV
"Thanks babe." I say as Zane places me on the couch.
I had Zane carry me, I couldn't walk without pain.
Zane takes a seat next to me and rests his head on my shoulder.
"I love you." He blushes and cuddles into me.
"Heh..love you too doofus" I giggle.
"Hey" he whines, as I begin to help myself up.
"Oh I see you can walk now" he says and smirks at me.
"Ugh barely...I'm gonna take a shower..." I say as I make my way over to the bathroom.
I stop at the doorway of the bathroom and turn my head slightly looking at Zane.
"Wanna join?..." I say in a seductive tone.
"Hell yeah.." he jumps up and follows me in the wash room for round two.
______________________________

Oof.
Zane and KC are getting nasty ONCE AGAIN.
Sorry if this chapter is a little inappropriate. AT LEAST I DIDNT WRITE A SMUT!
Thanks for the support!
Love you guys!
Don't
Forget
To
Vote!