~Chapter 58~

TIME JUMP. SORRY NOT SORRY?

Kawaii Chan's POV

Its been five months since the whole, 'Nana has disappeared' incident. My pregnancy has been going very well actually. Zane and I have planned a baby shower, and Aaron invited us to Starlight Wonderland and I'm so freaking excited. 

I didn't really want a baby shower but Zane really wanted to throw a baby and reveal the gender as well. Plus he just wanted free cupcakes. We decided to bring Aphmau and Aaron along with us to the clinic when the gender was being announced. We told them to not tell us a single word. 

Until today.

"You alright babe?" Zane asks me as he helps me up from the love seat. 

"Yeah yeah I got this." My tummy has grown ten times the size and I have a month left to go.

I take a look at myself on the big mirror hanging on Aphmau's wall. 

"You look beautiful.." Zane snakes his arms around me and kisses my cheek. "Alright, alright lets go." I giggled and linked arms with Zane as we walked to the back yard to hang out with our friends. 

Everything was going great, everyone laughing and stuffing their faces with food. It was wonderful.

I took a seat on the picnic bench next to Aphmau and Aaron. "Thank you so much for helping us with this baby shower, it means a lot to us." I smile at Aphmau. "No problem! were always happy to help." I give her a tight hug. 

"Zane! Mom's here!" 

Zane's POV

"Zane Mom's here!" I hear Garroth yell from inside. "Oh boy.." I look at Kawaii Chan and she winks at me. I let out a breathe before heading inside to my Mom.

"Zuzu!" Mom gives me a wet kiss on the cheek along with a suffocating hug. "Where is she?!" Mom yells in shock. "Zane! you never leave a pregnant women's side!" She pushes past me and into the backyard. She gasps when she sees Nana. 

"Kawaii Chan! Ugh look at you! Your gorgeous!" She smiles widely and hugs her. 

"Thank you Zianna!"My Mom waves a goodbye and walks away to talk to Garroth.

"Never thought Zane would be a Dad." I hear a familiar voice say behind me. It was Katelyn and Travis. "Hey girl!" Katelyn greets Nana. 

"Yeah but I'm sure as hell that I'm Daddy, right babe?" I joke (BAHAHA SORRY!)

"Zane!" she blushes and covers her face. "C'mon guys! everyone is here! time to do the gender reveal!" Aphmau squeals. We all walk over to the empty part of the back yard where only a gigantic white balloon floats. 

"Okay guys! Here are the needles." 

Nobody in particular's POV

Zane and Kawaii Chan (Nana) grab the needles and give each other big smiles. Sounds of cameras going off can be heard but Zane and Kawaii Chan could only seem to focus on each other.  Kawaii Chan's eyes are filled with tears of joy and so are Zane's.

"On the count of three!"

"One!

"I hope its a girl!" Someone yells

"two!"

"I hope its a boy!" Someone yells

"Three!"

*POP*

"Its a-"

;) 

A/N: SORRY I HAVENT POSTED! Im very busy with life at the moment. Im trying to focus on myself more for school but that doesn't mean im not going to post!

COMMENT SOME BABY NAMES, ONE FOR A BOY AND ONE FOR A GIRL! I WILL BE CHOOSING!

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

DONT

FORGET

TO

VOTE!