~Chapter 5~

Kawaii chan's POV
"Zane! I need you to calm down!" I yelled. "It hurts!" Zane sat on top of the kitchen counter. "Kawaii~chan will go get her special lotion." I walked to my room and grabbed my lotion. Zane walked in and sat on the bed. "What are you gonna do?" He asked. "I'm gonna treat you so shut up!" I yelled. I carefully peeled Zane's shirt and mask off. We both blushed. He laid himself down on his stomach. "This might hurt a little." I say. I squeeze the bottle of lotion onto my fingers and rub them together, then I begin to apply and rub Zane's back. "Ow! Ugh! Why didn't any of you wake me up?!" "That would make no difference! You would have just gone back to sleep. Flip over." I say and he follows. I begin to rub on Zane's chest I hear small giggles from him every now and then. "What's so funny?!" I ask. "N-nothing! It just tickles!"
"Done!" I say and wipe my hands on a towel. "Thanks.." he says and stands up to grab his shirt. "I suggest you don't wear that for now, it might hurt a little." He rolls his eyes and sits back down. "Kawaii chan is going to take a nap now.." I lay down next to Zane. I make a 'can I cuddle with you' face at him and he nods and rolls his eyes. I rest my head onto his sunburned chest and he wraps his arms around me.
Zane's POV
Five min. Later..
I hear small whispers and footsteps coming from outside our door. I glare at it for a little then it swings open and reveals everyone falling into our room. My eyes go wide. "Shhhhh! Your going to wake her up!" I say playing with her pink hair. "Awww! Are you guys dating?!" Garroth asks. "Pfft, no Garroth Kawaii chan and I are very unlikely, she just wanted to cuddle so I did since she helped me with my sunburn." They all smirk at me. "We'll leave you two......" Travis says and they all leave.
B-bump!
B-bump!
"Ugh! Shut up stupid heart!" I have been getting these weird feelings every time I'm with Kawaii chan or every time I think about her...
"I'll talk to Aphmau about it later.."
I fall asleep with my head resting on Kawaii~chan's..
A/N: sorry for short chapters I don't have a lot of time to make them.