~Chapter 34~

Jenna's POV
"It didn't work?!" Damien exclaimed and threw his hands up in frustration. "No! Damien we have phase two. You. Remember you could still win Kawaii Chan's heart back." I say reassuring him. "Your right." He nods. "I'm always right. Plus next time I see them I'm going to make a causal conversation with them then bring in the kiss. I'll make it seem like I didn't know they were a couple." I grin. "Sounds like a plan"

Kawaii-Chan's POV
"Uh..I don't know Kawaii chan...Zane isn't the one to cheat but hey I can't say anything." Aphmau says taking a sip from her smoothie. "Ugh! I want to know who it is!" I burry my face in my hands. "I do to!" "Hey it's okay..just go talk to him..maybe over coffee?.." Aphmau suggests. "Yeah sure..thanks Aphmau" I give her a tight hug.
I get home from Aphmau's house and I decided to text Zane
Me: hey Zane can you meet me at the coffee shop?..
Zane: sure? What's up?
Me: oh nothing..just wanted to grab some coffee with you
Zane: Alright...
I drop my phone on the couch and head to my room to change. I slip into some black leggings and a big hoodie. After changing I grab my phone and my keys and head out the door.
He has some explaining to do..
Zane's POV
Oh gosh..why do I feel like I'm about to be lectured.
I finish my shift at the night club (lol even if it's like the afternoon). "Hey Zane! Where you off to?.." Gene asks me and I stop at the doorway. "Oh I'm meeting my girlfriend at the coffee shop." "Oh alright, have fun" he waves at me and I leave. Why do I feel like I'm on my way to my grave.

"Hey babe" i smile at Kawaii Chan as she gets up to hug me. "I missed you at work" I say and take a seat across from her. She gives me a small smile before sipping on her tea. "So how was work?.." letting the quietness fill the air I speak. "It was fine.." here it comes... "so! Anyone you new in the club?.." she says stirring her tea. "Um no not that I know of..um Kawaii Chan are you okay? Your acting weird.." I say caressing her hand. "Zane?..is that you?" I hear a familiar voice say behind me. By the look on Kawaii Chan's face I could already tell who it is. Kawaii chan growls in her seat and I slowly turn around to see Jenna walking this way. "Hey! How have you been?" She asks. "Fine..heh.." I say awkwardly. "Oh hey Kawaii chan! I didn't see you there" she faked a smile at her earning an eye roll from Kawaii chan. "Anyways Zane I've missed you, I haven't been seeing you around the night club." She says leaning closer to me. "Shit!" I think to myself. Kawaii chan is gonna know! "Excuse me?" Kawaii chan says and Jenna ignores. "I've missed those sweet lips of yours.." she says hungrily. "What the hell?!" Kawaii chan says distraught and stands up. "W-wait hold on!" I say and stand up. "Oh? You didn't know? Zane and I kissed at the night club. Your one of his friends doesn't he kiss and tell?.." Shit. Oh gosh no. This isn't happening. "I'm his girlfriend! What the hell is wrong with you!" Kawaii chan starts stomping away and I try to chase her. "Kawaii chan wait-" she stopped in her tracks and slowly turned around and faced me with tears streaming down her face. "Kawaii chan..please.." I plead her. "I'm sorry Zane...we're done.." she wipes her tears away and stomps off. "We're done" those words play over and over again. I fall to the ground and sob. I just lost the best thing I ever had.

👀 NOOOOOOOO
sorry for slow updates...I have been seeing a therapist and school is sooo busy...we're almost at 10k!