~Chapter 13~

Zane's POV
Kawaii chan and I have been dating for 3 months now. I know I know..WHAT THE HELL IS TAKING 6' ME SO DAMN LONG, OR HER?! Were both so nervous I can feel it. It's November now and the holidays are rising. I think I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend around Thanks giving...or Christmas...GAH! IM TOO SCARED I NEED AARON AND APHMUA. I run to their house and bust through the door. I look up to see them making out on the couch. "Gah! Zane!" Aaron yells. "I have an emergency!" I yell and wave my arms around. "What happened?!" Aphmua says with a concerted look. "I don't know how to ask Kawaii~Chan to be my girlfriend!" I yell. "Awww." They say in unison. "Don't 'Awww' now! This is serious!" "Alright alright. Sit down." Aphmua says as they make room for me. I sit down and run my fingers through my hair in frustration. "Well, Zane like before we can't actually help you on asking her but we can tell you some tips. So first off, don't think too hard on preparing an are or when to tell her. When you think the times right just tell her, and you'll know when the times right." Aaron says and smiles at Aphmua when he says 'you'lol know when the times right'. "I think I'm going to do it on Thanksgiving, is that fine?" I ask. "Well sure whatever you want!" Aphmua says. "Alright. I can do this..thanks guys." I quickly thanked them and walked back home. Kawaii~Chan has been busy with work these past few days. I mean I wished I could visit her after work but she works two jobs, I don't want to bother her I leave her alone for the rest.
---------------
3 weeks until Thanksgiving..
Kawaii~chan's POV
My friends and I have planned out a nice little get together for Thanksgiving at Aaron and Aphmua's house. We would all bring food to the get together. I'm baking a huge cake, we all know that Aaron is getting the turkey and Ham. Zane and I have been getting a lot closer. I love spending time with Zane, he just......he just gets me. "Katelyn!" I yell from downstairs. She comes downstairs and sits down next to me. "Yeah?." She asks. "Do you know what your bringing to the Thanksgiving dinner thingy." "Nope not yet but I have a few ideas in mind, and no I'm not gonna tell you Kawaii~chan." "Awwww." I sigh. "Well, Katelyn~sama, Kawaii~chan was wondering if you could prepare whatever your making at Travis's house. Kawaii~chan needs the kitchen to herself for the thing I'm making.." I ask. "Sure, I'll be out of your hair then.." Katelyn walks back upstairs and shuts the door to her room. "I can't wait for Thanksgiving.." I say to myself.

A/N: me too Kawaii chan me too...I wonder what will happen at the dinner, will Zane chicken out and not ask her? Or will he?...and what will be her reply??