~Chapter 40~

Gene's POV
"You actually got it?!" Jenna says, surprised. "Mhm" I say and nod my head. "Well! Do your magic!" She says and throws her arms around. "Wait, this takes some time! She's got a boyfriend for Irene's sake! This is gonna take longer than expected...but she's pretty easy."
Jenna nods her head and begins to gather her things. "Okay just call me if you have any updates.." she says and leaves my apartment.
I look at my phone places on the coffee table in front of me. "Should I text her right now?.." I think to myself.
Kawaii~Chan's POV
"You!" A girl shouts as I'm writing down some orders. "Ugh" I mumble. The cafe has been a little ruff today. A lady and her friends think they are the queens of the cricket world and since everything happens to me I was forced to be their waitress. No they won't stop bugging me whether the food is, "gluten free!" "Vegan!" Heck even sugar free!
I walk to their table trying to contain my anger. "Yes?" I say in a strict tone. "My coffee is supposed to have no sugar in it!" One of the girls say. "There isn't any sugar." I say and shove my notepad in my pocket. "Then why is it so sweet!" She yells. "...it's the milk.." I say trying not to call names. "Well! Take the milk out!" She say and pushes the coffee towards me. "Miss you asked for milk in your coffee I can't just take it out...you would have to wait another ten minutes" I say starting to get angry. "Ugh! That's it!" She takes the hot cup of coffee and throws it at me. Leaving me covered in hot coffee. I stand their shocked as they stand up and leave their money, leaving me a mess.
"Laura!" I called for my co-worker. "Yeah!" She yelled from the kitchen. "I'm leaving early today! Those pricks just spilled coffee all over me!" I yell back. She responds with an 'okay' and with that I gather my things and leave.
As I'm walking to the bus stop I hear the honking of car. I ignore it thinking it's just some car honking at another car but the honking continues and gets louder and closer. I turn around and see Gene smirking at me. "Woah what happened to you?" He says With a laugh. "Bad day at work today...some girls threw their coffee at me.." I say with a flat tone. "Well you look like a mess." "Thanks.." I say in a sarcastic tone. "Well aren't you coming in?" He asks and I look at him in shock. "What?" I say shocked.
"Just get in the car."
A/N: sorry for the short chapter! I'm in the car rn so yeah :/ ALSO 15k WHAT?!
THANK YOU GUYS I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU SO SO MUCH!
Don't
Forget
To
Vote!