~Chapter 59~

"Its a-"

Nobody In particular's POV

Zane and Kawaii Chan shut their eyes tightly as they popped the balloon. Yells of joy could be heard by everyone. Zane and Kawaii Chan opened their eyes to see pink confetti flying everywhere.

"Its a girl!" Zane yelled happily as he swooped Kawaii Chan up and spun her around. They shared a sweet kiss once Kawaii Chan was brought to the floor. 

"Zane are you crying?" Kawaii Chan panted. "Im just so happy!" Zane said as he wiped the tears away. Their friends began to form a group hug and congratulated the couple. 

"I cant believe were having a girl.."

Later on that day at Zane and Kawaii Chan's home...

Kawaii Chan's POV

"Ow!" I groan from the pain. "Again?.." Zane asks as he lays down with me. "Yeah..at least I only have a month left.." I sigh.

I liked this, I loved it actually. Me being pregnant and my husband- uh well..boyfriend cuddling with me. How did I get so lucky? I have dreamed of finding a love life or love as amazing as Aaron and Aphmau's..but now that I think about, it ours is way better than theirs.

Its perfect.

Ring Ring Ring!

"Ugh, Zane that phone of yours always ruins our moments." I whine. "Sorry babe, but I need to take this."

Zane's POV

I step outside, into the living room to take the phone call.

"Hey Aaron whats up?" I had no idea why Aaron was calling we had just seen them a few hours ago.

"Hey Zane, I just wanted to make sure that your set for Starlight." 

"Yeah, of course.." Shoot. I had totally forgotten that we leave in two days. 

"Alrighty then..see you then."

call ends

I walk back into the room. "Babe?" She turns her head to face me. "You remember that were leaving in two days right?.." I ask. 

"Um yes..I have everything set for the baby and I.." I awkwardly stand there and scratch my neck. 

"And you too.." She rolls her eyes. "I knew you'd forget!" "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I attack her face in kisses and she scrunches her face up. 

"So..your going to give birth in Starlight?" I ask. "Well..I don't know Zane. If it does happen then its alright, they have a clinic on the island anyways and if the time does come then we will just sail back. I know when my due date is and we should be home by then." 

"I hope so.." "Anyways! I cannot believe you wanted a girl?!" She exclaimed changing the subject. "Well I would of been happy with whatever, but..I don't know I guess something clicked in me.." Nana gave me those big loving eyes and stared at me for what felt like an hour. 

"What is there something on my face?" She just smiled widely and shook her head. "No, its just..you're going to be an amazing Dad.." She said softly taking hand and placing it on her stomach.

Lucky guy..I am one lucky guy.

The Day Of Starlight..

Kawaii Chan's POV

Aaron and Zane both agreed that Zane and I would be taking the plane to the island resort. They wouldn't want me being more nauseous than I already am. 

"You have everything?" I ask Zane who pats down his pockets to check for his belongings. "Yup all good." I nodded my head and helped myself into the car.

At the airport..

"Are you sure you don't need anything?" Zane asks me for the final time. "Babe I'm positive, if I need anything on the plane I'll just ask a flight attendant." He lets out a sigh and runs his hand through his dark messy hair. I lace our fingers together and give his hand a reassuring squeeze. 

Speaker: Boarding for StarLight Wonderland...

"Lets go!"

At StarLight Landing Grounds..(um..Idk what its called but they didn't land at the airport.YOU GET WHAT I MEAN WHATEVER CONTINUE!!!)

"Zane! Kawaii Chan! You guys made it!" Aphmau squealed as she hugged both Zane and I. "Hope the flight was alright?" She asks. "It was smooth and peaceful, definitely better than other flights I've been on." "Alright then, lets head to the resort!"

Aphmau had told us that our luggage would be brought to our room later so we just hoped on the golf cart and drove off to the resort.

"Whoa.." Zane gasps amazed by our room, more like a penthouse. "We already saved a room for you if thats alright, its huge and it has a balcony that looks over the beach! Okay I'll let you guys rest up, the gang is hanging out in the living room if you need us." 

Zane helped me up the steps to our room which was on the same floor as Aphmau and Aaron's. Zane dramatically pushed the double doors open to reveal our room. 

"Ugh! A bed!" Zane dragged his tired body over to the bed and crashed down on it like a falling building. I let out a small giggle and walked over to the bed and sat down, petting and caressing Zane's face and hair. "Babe?" Zane speaks with his face down. "Yes?.." 

"Can we name her, Zhena Romeave?.." I was shocked, Zane had already decided on a name, wow. "Romeave? whoa there mister, i'm not even a Romeave." 

"You will be soon.." I blushed at his words. Its so amazing at how far Zane and I have come and he could still make me weak in the knees. 

"Ugh why do you have to be pregnant.." Zane groans against the pillows "Zane! You just picked out her name now your complaining?!" I slapped his neck. "Ow! No! I meant that since your pregnant we cant put this bed to good use.." He tilts his head up to face me and smirks. Gross. "Zane Romeave!" I chuckle and slap his neck again. 

"Ow! Babe!" 

Lucky girl..I am one lucky girl.

A/N: ITS A GIRL!!! Sorry if some of you wanted a boy but the gender of the baby will really make an impact on Zane's life and the baby in GENERAL will make an impact on his life. ALSO its so cute. Thank you for all of the suggestions! There were some really great names out there! Also Zane was being a bit nasty, sorry for that. Its just a bit funny and they are ADULTS soo...

Love you guys!!!

-Angel..

PS: Thank you @ShadowLover23 for the name suggestion! Zhena is a lovely name :)

PPS: This chapter is much longer than the other ones, but nothing crazy :)

PPPS: This was a fun chapter to make! and I literally typed my fingers off so im sorry if their spelling errors or any errors im working on editing this whole story so..BARE WITH ME.

:)