~Chapter 24~

3 days until the party...
Aphmua's POV
"Guy! We only have 3 days! And we aren't even close to ready!" I said to the group. We had 2 weeks to prepare the supplies and decorations and so far we only have a few streamers some balloons and an idea of the cake. "We need to get more decorations! Go go go!" And everyone ran out of the house and into their houses and drove off to either the food mart or the party store. "Um babe.." Aaron said from behind me. "Hm?.." I turned around to face him. "You do realize that we need somebody to distract Zane and Kawaii chan right?" Oh no..I forgot! "Ugh! I forgot.." I said and plopped onto the couch. "Well good thing I have a back up plan!" He said. "Oh thank Irene!" I gave him a tight hug before dragging him down on the couch with me. "So what's the plan?" I asked. "Well..I was thinking you and I could take Zane and Kawaii chan out for a double date. Just the four of us." "Aaron your a genius" I gave him a quick peck then grabbed my phone to call them.
On the phone..
"Hey Zane!"
"Hey aph...what's up?.." he asked.
"Oh um Aaron and I were wondering if you would like to come along with us on a date!"
"Uh...don't you think that'll be a little weird, I mean I don't want to be a third wheel or anything"
"Ugh! Zane not like that! I was saying you should take Kawaii chan, ya know a double date!"
"Ohhhh..when?."
"This Saturday."
"Um..that's our last day to be here but..since we have most of our things packed sure!"
"Yay! Don't forget to tell Kawaii chan." I hung up and danced around the room.
"Did they say yes?" Aaron asked. "Mhm..phase 1 of the plan completed. "Ugh.."
--------------
Zane's POV
"Double date with Aaron and Aphmau?! Yes! I get to see them all cute!" Kawaii chan said excitedly. "Yeah yeah." I pushed my last box in the corner of the empty room and sat down. "Tired?.." Kawaii chan asked and sat on my lap. (DONT BE DIRTY!) "yeah.." I wrapped my arms around her and rested my head against her back. "Well the good thing is we finished packing." I sighed, I felt so relieved that we finished. It felt like we were packing for years. "You wanna get Chipotle?" She asked me. "Yes!" I got up while carrying her downstairs and to the car. "Hey! You know I could of walked!" She complained as she buckled herself in. "Yeah but I'm hungry." I pulled out of the garage and drove off.
-----------------
"Soooooooo goooooddd" I said while munching on my burrito. Kawaii chan pulled her phone out and took a picture of me. "Hey!" She giggled at the picture. "It's cute." She smiled and posted it with the caption, 'he's cute :)'.
"Well two can play at the game." I pulled my phone out and took a quick picture of her. She looked so cute in her cute little beanie and messy hair. "Hey! Don't do it! I looked weird!" She tried grabbing my phone but I scooted back. "Aanndd post!" I posted it with the caption, 'she's cute :)'. I liked the picture so much that I made it my wall paper for my phone. And as a text message notification went off on her phone I can see that she made me her wallpaper as well. I smiled at her and she blushed.
I grabbed her hand and rubbed the back of it with my thumb. She gave me a cute small smile and sipped on her soda.
"How did I get so lucky?.." I thought to myself.

Sorry for slow updates and mistakes, I don't have time to edit chapters cuz of school :/
Don't forget to VOTE!
Also thank you for 3k reads!