~Chapter 6~

Zane's POV
The summer passed pretty quickly and it was our last day here at Love Love Paradise. Aaron had just asked Aphmua to move in with him, in really happy for them. "Zane are you ready?" Kawaii~chan asked as she stood in front of the bathroom. She was dressed in a baby pink over sized sweatshirt which she wore as a dress, and she wore white converse. I blushed a bit, she looked really good. "Yeah I'm ready." I pulled the handle of my suit case up and rolled it out into the hallway. I swung an arm over Kawaii~chan resting it across her shoulders. Kawaii~chan and I got more comfortable with each other and didn't really mind the small 'couple' like gestures. Heck we didn't even realize we were doing them sometimes. "I thought his vacation was going to suck." I say. "I actually had a good time Kawaii~chan." "Same here, I thought you would be a real stick in the mud." She giggled. "Hey!" We both laughed and we stopped at the living room to see everyone staring at us. "So?..still not dating?" I didn't release from Kawaii~chan. I didn't want to. "Yes actually, why can't we just keep each other company?" I say. "Yeah Garroth leave me alone." Aphmua teased. I rolled my eyes. "Alright well we should get going to the boat." Dante suggested. We made our way to the boat and settled in.
-------------
Kawaii chan's POV
I stood by the ledge of the boat looking over the view. I sighed. I looked over to my right and saw Aaron and Aphmua being all cute. I smiled and then it faded. Sometimes I envy people with a nice relationship, it may not be perfect but they have a good one. I don't have the best experience with relationships. I wish that someone would look at me the same way Aaron and Aphmua look at each other. But those are only wishes, and sometimes they don't come true.
Zane's POV
I spotted Kawaii~chan by herself looking over the ocean. I walk up behind her and hug her. "This doesn't seem like you." I let go and stand beside her. "Hm? What do you mean?" She asks. "Well....your always with the rest of the group talking and enjoying yourself, is everything alright?..." I ask. "Oh! Um..everything's fine!" She fakes a smile. "Kawaii~chan I saw your face earlier, you didn't look fine." She adjusts herself. "I'm fine Zane..I just needed to breathe." She says and relaxes. "Oh...am I interrupting?..." I say and she grabs my hand pulling me closer to her. "No, not at all." She gives me the look and I roll my eyes at her and smile. I wrap my arms around her and rest my head onto hers. "Kawaii~chan you do realize that we look like a couple right?" I ask and she turns to face me. "Yeah I know...but like you said earlier can't we just keep each other company?" She does have a point I mean even though we act like a couple it doesn't mean we are.
We stare intensely into each others eyes. I don't know what got into me but I kissed her. I kissed Kawaii chan. And she kissed back. We stopped the kiss and I rested my forehead onto hers and smiled.

Wonder what's gonna happen when they get home?....