~Chapter 45~

Zane's POV
Kawaii Chan has been having some pretty rough nights. Waking up crying, with nightmares, or can't even sleep at all. I rub my eyes and flip the pancake onto the other side. I've decided to make Kawaii Chan breakfast in bed. She really needs it. After 5 minuets I make her breakfast look presentable, I place her coffee on the coaster and carry the tray up to our room.
"Hey babe?" I shake her lightly trying to wake her up. She doesn't wake up. I pull my arms away and think before kissing her cheek. She turns over, stretching and rubbing her eyes. "Morning.." She yawns. Her eyes blink a couple times and they brighten up when she sees the tray. "For me?!" She asks excitedly. I nod with a smile. She pulls me in bed with her and gives me a big kiss. "Best. Boyfriend. Ever." She says. She places the tray on her lap and rests her head on my shoulder while biting on a piece of bacon. "Thanks Zu Zu" she jokes, making me blush. I enjoy seeing Kawaii Chan happy. It makes me happy when I see that big, beautiful smile in her face. Kawaii Chan is my world, I'd do anything to make her happy. I look down at her as she sips her coffee. She looks up at me and looks down quickly, a blushing mess. "What?" I asks with a smirk. "D-don't look at me, I look horrible." She says and covers her face. I remove her hand. "Oh believe me, you look beautiful." I say and tuck her hair behind her ear. She smiles and a light blush rises on her cheeks.
Mornings with her are magical
Kawaii Chan's POV
Work. Oh how I love work. I enjoy interacting with people and putting smiles on their faces, filling up their bellies with my delicious baking. "Hey what can I get you?" I ask the old couple in front of me. "We will have two teas, and a extra sugar for my wife she loves it." The old man, the husband I assume adds. I look at them in awe. They are clearly in love. "Alright, be back in a few." I smile at them and walk back to the kitchen. "Hey did you see that adorable old couple?" My co worker asks me. "Yeah. I'm serving them right now actually." I say pouring some hot water into two dainty cups. I place the tea bags into the cups and wait.
I come out with a tray in my hands and look up to see them arguing. I look at them in concern and arrive at their table. The husband excuses himself to the bathroom. I set the cups of tea down carefully. "May I ask what's wrong?" I ask. "Oh, just men being men." She sighs. Silence fills the space between us. "How long have you guys been married?.." I ask. "53 years.." She says with a small smile. "Wow..how did you manage?" I ask. "Well...to gain and remain a healthy relationship...you must have patience, forgiveness, respect, and you must always talk things out. It'll get to the point where I would know him very well and I would understand him without asking.." she says softly. I remembered that the husband requested for extra sugar in her tea. I grab the sugar cubes from my tray and add in two more. "How did you know?" She asks shocked. "Your husband requested" I smile at her and she returns the smile. I walk back to the kitchen with a smile. I hope Zane and I could beat 53 years..
Dont
Forget
To
Vote!