All things sweet (4)

01:00pm

Ughhhhhhh. This past hour has felt like an eternity; I could've died and resurrected in the time it took for Mr Stevenson to just decide on how he'd like to get comfortable.

I sat on a lone stool in the middle of the small, open-door kitchen, overlooking the lounge where the Snorlax of a man had his feet up - in front of our TV. I observed him with dead eyes as I rested my chin on the palm of my hand over the countertop. I can't take the boredom any longer, I need a plan to get rid of him.

I can't just walk out though - however indolent and idle he is, he'll throw a hissy fit and mom would be ultra pissed when she would find out. All the lectures and scoldings would be even worse than the other night - and if I do die by her hands, she'd make sure there's no chance I could be resurrected.

"AYYYYY! GOOOOOO MADRIIIIIIIIIIID!"

Why's he cheering? His team just got fouled for punching the referee! Ok, that's enough.

I analysed the room from where I sat, hoping for some kind of bright idea to come to fruition. Oh right, I'm in a kitchen! How about I cook? He does look like he enjoys his fair share of desserts...

I hopped off the stool and opened the cupboards in search for all things sugary - if I could make him sick, then maybe he'd love to recover in a nice, warm bed - that's happens to be in his own house. Or at least somewhere far from here.

"Oi, (Y/n), what's the bloody racket back there?"

I rolled my eyes as I put on a kind voice in reply. "Just thought I'd make you a snack so you don't die of starvation!"

"Huh, that's some smart thinking there kid!"

Is it really? Yes, I'm a genius...

What could be strong enough to force him to make a move, anyway? I picked up a small box containing rat poison and while I sniggered, I probably don't want to end up killing him. I leaned down to check the special snack storage that mom keeps 'hidden' and brought out about 20 chocolate bars onto the table... If only Chara could see this. What if I made him overdose on chocolate? That'll probably give him an upset stomach for a while. I rounded all the sweets I could find and lumped them into a mixing bowl, although I left one to the side as a sort of IOU for Chara when I see her later.

I turned the microwave on, melting it all into liquid form so that I could pour it over some waffles - I suppose I couldn't just straight up hand him a bowl of liquidised chocolate, although looking over to him as he cheered vigorously at the TV screen, I honestly couldn't tell anymore.

With the waffles cooking, I silently made my way to the bathroom to see what would be sabotaged next in my master plan. Chances are, he gets sick, he'll need the toilet, so I proceeded to strip the toilet roll clean until I had enough to pile them into the unlucky lavatory. The sound from the lounge seemed like it would mask the noise of the flush, so I carried on with an evil grin. It was only when I saw myself in the mirror while turning around that I realised I might be getting a little carried away... Nahhh.

The waffles were just about done cooking when I put them onto a plate and began dolloping the whole bowl of chocolate over it - the actual waffles were nowhere to be seen in the end. I figured chocolate wasn't enough so I reached out for the cupboard and grabbed the tin of sugar, sprinkling it all over; then shaking it till it all blended in.

"Mr. Stevenson! You're waffles are ready!"

He grabbed the bowl roughly without looking at me, then observed his treat. "...Wow, (Y/N), I... Wow..."