Registration (9)

(P/n) = Principal's Name

Football = ⚽️ or 🏉
____________________________________

"Charaaaa! We can't be this late for your interview if you want to join!"

"Suck it. This wasn't my idea anyways."

I sighed as I rushed from the kitchen to the bedroom and back, cooking the both of us some pancakes as Chara sought out a nice enough looking dress from what she's now claimed as 'our' wardrobe. "School is fun once you fit in, you know? It's not that bad."

"Um, school starts with an 'S'. You know what else starts with an 'S'? Shitty. School is shitty. People are shitty..."

I put on my shoes as the sound of Chara's rant drowned out throughout the hallway, fixing my tie in the mirror.

After Frisk and I started to reconcile, to an extent, Chara and I began planning our course of action. It went relatively, normal.

~

"So, if you can distract them all for long enough, I can sneak into the Principal's Office and use their computer to raise my stats to the highest level: becoming the most powerful girl this school will have ever seen..."

"Uh, first of all, they're called grades Chara - and they don't really work like that."

"Really? This is harder than I thought."

~

Eventually, we both came to the conclusion that our best bet is to just be normal, so I convinced her to look formal enough to come and meet with the school's Principal, (P/n), for an interview in order to enrol.

I brushed any further dust off my suit as Chara came into the hallway, strutting a long, black dress that she bought at the mall the other day.

"How do I look?" She asked, flicking her hair to the side.

"Well uh...I don't think I know anyone who wouldn't want to enrol you."

She giggled as she walked past, "Well then we might as well just get it over with."

I followed, opening the door, "Let's."

11:00am

"Hey Chara, are you... doing okay?" I looked over to my side to see her looking downwards, slightly pale as if she was about to faint.

She managed to drag out her words. "...Yes." We were walking down the straight path that I normally take to school - it wasn't too busy but anyone we passed by gave us an intrigued look - whether it was because they never saw Chara before or because of our dress code, I wasn't sure. This area wasn't super rich so I guessed that we would turn some heads, but I quickly caught on to how exactly that's making her feel.

"Hey, you look really pretty, you know? And I bet that isn't even your best dress!"

"Thanks." She seemed so out of touch that I almost instinctively took her hand, shaking her a bit to bring her back to Earth.

"Chara? What's wrong, are you nervous or something?" She rolled her eyes slowly as she slouched down on a nearby bench.

"I don't know. It's just this dress... it's too much. People laughed at me whenever I wore something I like."