Gym (10)

...Huh? I bleakly looked over to the clock across the bedroom. "Only 7am? Of course it is." I moaned audibly as I unintentionally got my legs tangled up in the quilt - kicking them up in ennui - wondering what I should do for today. This whole week I've been running errands, getting things ready for school; for Chara and I. Everything seems to be set, but now there's 2 days left of this holiday and I've lost all feeling of waking up whenever I want.

I got up and started to slowly position the bed sheets back to normal. Bet Chara's still sleeping like a log: especially since she now has the guest bed to herself again. She went from needing no apparent sleep to becoming tired. Then, she sleeps for a good few hours, and now I'm always the one waking her up. I wonder why she's changing like this.

I finished fixing my bed as I let out a sigh of tiredness. Am I really this unfit? I went over and stood in front of the mirror, taking both my shirt and sweatpants off until I was in nothing but my boxers - flexing in every direction, checking out both my abs and muscles. I smiled to myself. Ok, I'm fit enough, but it has been a while. Especially when I compare to some of the other guys at school. How am I supposed to help Chara if I can't even help myself in a situation? I've been waaaay too occupied to work out considering all that's happened in the past few weeks, although complaining to myself isn't exactly going to be any better. "Alright, then. Gym it is." I thought aloud to myself. It'd only be worse if I tried to relax today - I don't even really need to, I suppose.

I put my clothes back on as I headed over to the guest room. "Sleepy Chara? You up?" No reply. Why do most of my mornings seem like this? I opened the door, but Chara was nowhere to be seen. Then I jumped on the bed, feeling it around, just in case she was invisible. Still nothing there, however. "That's weird." I assumed she was getting fresh air or something as I made my way back over to my room. Might as well find something more suitable for the Gym...

"What the- Chara?!"

She was sat on the bed, legs to the side, with a smirk on her face. "Greetings, (Y/n)."

I raised my head to the ceiling, letting out a deep sigh. "How long are you gonna keep becoming invisible for exactly?"

She winked slyly, "Until you can die and also live the rest of your then-invisible life with me."

I squinted, walking over to her. "Are you planning to kill me in my sleep one day?"

She smiled childishly, "Maybe, I haven't thought about it that much. Why? You want me to?"

I jumped next to her with a similar look of childishness on my face, "Maybe, I haven't thought about it that much." We laughed together but it wasn't long before I had a sudden change of emotion. "Wait, Chara, how long were you in here for?!"

She blushed with a little smile. "Oh. Not long."

I didn't know what to make of that so I tried ignoring it.

She looked up, "You want to go to the gym, then?"

"Yes." I said with a displeased look. "And you'd know that how?"

She had a look of confusion. "Lucky guess, big guy. Let's go then."

She walked out to her room, as I followed swiftly. "Wait, you wanna come to the gym with me?"

"You would've asked sooner or later anyway, right?" She replied, opening her wardrobe.

"Yeah, you're right. It'd be boring alone I suppose."

"Well. Even I know that everything is better together. Now leave, unluckily for you, you can't disappear."

I mentally sighed, "Suppose that's lucky for you, then."