Closer (28)

Double the length of a normal chapter, so it should be around a 35 minute read. Please make yourself comfortable first! Read it another time if you will. And take your time reading it. It's meant to be slow. Please enjoy it ❤️
_______________________________

The two of us stumbled into our house; taking the chance of falling onto the ground rather than unlocking our lips. Chara unknotted my tie carelessly, letting it drop onto the floor - then she kicked it off to the side.

My hands were tucked under her jumper, roughly massaging both sides of her chest as I let myself mouth her deeper and deeper. I had to pull back and let myself giggle as she unbuttoned my shirt from the top down, running her pinky finger down the path of my continuously exposing torso. She stopped at the middle button, ceasing our kiss and replacing her lips with her middle finger. Her free hand found it's way to the bottom of my shirt, where she lifted it, revealing my trouser hook.

She begun to slowly unhook it, then glanced at me and smiled. I edged my hands towards her breasts but she stopped them, ordering me to keep to the sides of my own personal space. She carried on with her own plans, now unzipping me. Slowly. She took a quick peek at my reaction, which involved me trembling with desire, and she giggled.

"Take off my hoodie." She demanded, taking a step back.

My hands itching to take off anything at this point, I did so, revealing her tiny black tank top and not too slender, but not too ample body. It was just enough, she was just perfect. I dragged her towards me without hesitation, clutching into the muscle on her back.

"You're an animal!" Squealed Chara, pulling away, as I compromised to bury my face in her cocoa-scented hair.

She licked my neck softly, amusing me for no more than a few seconds before abruptly clasping my jaw in her hand.

"Now take off my skirt." She ordered.

I bent down and gently pinched the sides of her knee-high skirt, quickly pulling them to the floor.

She immediately smothered my face in between her thighs, with her silky black tights blocking my view of anything further. With one hand clutching my hair, she brought her face down to eye-level.

"Tell me what you want."

"I want to show you how much I love you."

"That means?"

I gazed at her lewdly. "I want to have sex with you."

She grinned at me in the same fashion she did when she was drunk. "Tell me that in my language."

"...You're a princess." I stated, but I knew what she was going to be tonight.

"Tonight..? I'm your little demon girl. So tell me what you want."

"I wanna fuck the shit out of you."

Cruelly laughing, she replied. "Then, take a shower first."

I screamed internally. "Together?" I asked, trying to speed things up to my needs.

She wagged her finger, "I have my own preparations. So take your time. But don't keep me waiting."

~

I was burning with excitement, so much that a cold shower on a winter's day couldn't cool me down. Yeah, she told me to take my time, but I didn't want to. I turned off the tap, getting out and wrapping a towel around myself as well as replacing my heart locket around my neck. I wanted to be mindful of Chara's choices in our relationship, but this is something I wanted to do. Sometimes a kiss doesn't feel like enough, I want more.