Arc 2

Arc 2 ~ Rising Talent

________________________________

I'm writing this after Birthday (18), when it should really have been after Break Down (16), But I'm going to place this after Hangover (17). So yeah.

I kinda don't wanna do the update/arc chapters, it just interrupts the flow of the story, but I might as well be consistent.

Schedule

Thus, we will be consistent, and talk about my schedule first. It's what I talked about first last time. Can you believe that I pumped out 8 full on chapters before my first month on Wattpad was even finished? Another 9 months and I've barely written another 8 haha. To be fair, I feel like some people will understand the enthusiasm you have when writing a new story, and I wrote it all during the summer holiday, now I'm in Sixth Form.

About school, my half-term is halfway through, and next Wednesday I'll be starting term 6. I have a lot of events and stuff coming up as well. All my end of year exams and deadlines are happening, making it especially hard to write. Here's my list btw:

That's a general one that the whole year does, so there'll be stuff on top of that

Also, I'll be leaving pronto on July 23rd, as I'm going to the Amazon Rainforest for 3 weeks as part of the British Exploring Society. I'll be researching biodiversity and stuff with like 50 other people, albeit there's like 7 people in my 'fire' (group). I won't have ANYTHING while I'm there, not even my precious phone, no Wi-Fi, and I'll probably wake up to tarantulas (which btw, are the least of your concerns. All they do is bite, they don't even poison you or anything.) And I'm not even doing the 5 week expedition! I just hope I get to finish Darling in the Franxx before then. 😫 I watch dub so I'm two weeks behind.
Edit: That show was so bad. It's all about My Hero Academia now.

Uploads are probably going to be bad, I'm sorry. When I get back, I'll have like 2 weeks of my Summer Holiday left, so. Then I'll be starting Year 13/12th Grade. That's really going to put a dent in my work. We still have a lot of time left so let's not dwell on that.

Narrative

Lmao I can't even begin to think why I considered 2nd person as a good choice for my writing back then. "1St PeRsON gIvES mE a gOod EmpHAsiS oN FeEliNgS" - Nope. No, I want to write everything in 3rd person now. It would mean a bunch of sentences would make more sense, allow me to be more accurate with tense, describe feelings and description WAY BETTER and let me write ideas that would, well, yeah, make sense. How would you, (Y/n), know about someone changing the script at the end of Rehearsal (13)?

My new short story is in 3rd person, and it was just so refreshing to write, and way more professional as well. I said once before that I was going to update all my chapters to fit my updated writing style, and I still haven't really done that. If you look at New, New Home (6), you can see that there aren't any paragraphs between speakers, still. I got side-tracked while correcting all the chapters by the fact that I wanted to change a lot more stuff than intended. You know, reading back on my story. I practically rewrote the 2nd half of chapter 1. It's a mess at the middle point of the story so far, and for people who read these new chapters as they come out, you're kinda safe. Imagine binge reading this book, which would take a few hours, and then an hour in around chapter 7, it would become unenjoyable to read. I hope I'm not turning anyone off with that. Especially as I think that these past few chapters are where the action really begins.