Angel (36)

Yay! It's the return! Excited? Annoyed 😑

We did pass the 2nd anniversary and we have surpassed 200k reads! Thank you all! Forgive me again, for the long upload. It was a mess taking a mini-break in August like last year, then having my laptop break whilst also getting adjusted to Uni. It took me a while to finish the chapter, too, which I think is because I took so long to get started on it. I'm definitely not planning another break anytime soon.

Oh yes, it's 2am on a Monday morning. I don't think anyone's going to enjoy it the moment it's uploaded, but, enjoy! ❤️
_______________________________

Chara

"You take too long!" I yelled. "Don't take long again!"

Frisk yawned. "Forgive me. I was just chatting with your lover."

"How about you stop that? You fuckhead?"

She smiled ominously into the distance. "No, I don't think I will. AHH!"

She clutched her arm where I punched it. "I'm already done with my stupid flyers." I told her. "You go off and do yours by yourself."

"What, no." Pouted Frisk. "Let's have lunch first at least."

I crossed my arms aggressively. "I don't want to have lunch with you. You've annoyed me."

She sighed loudly. "Is this just because you had to wait outside the gate for 3 minutes? It's not like he would've saw you."

"I don't care."

"I think you secretly want to know what he's been up to."

"I. Don't. Care."

"He's taken up an instrument now."

"What?" I replied, bewildered. "What's the point? Why?"

Frisk shrugged carelessly. "I don't know man. I said it was a good idea though."

I stood there in silence for a short while before speaking again. "I'm having lunch at home. Then, I'm going to have dinner with Angel."

Frisk gave me a glare that wondered what my ulterior motive was. I shrugged in retaliation. "I have friends. I have to socialise with them face to face."

"I kindly think you should spend more time with your lovely sister!" Frisk beamed.

I snorted. "I think you should suck my cock."

I began walking home, ignoring her frankly abhorrent retorts.

(Y/n)

I was in class waiting for the school assemblies to begin. It was always boring, which I believe was a tradition in every school ever. We did miss half of last period though, so for most people it was fine. I did plan to daydream during it, but I overheard some people saying that there was a spot teachers couldn't really cover, so if you fell asleep, you'd most likely get away with it.

When time eventually came, I linked up with my homeroom group. Angel was there with her boyfriend of course, and they spotted me from far away, so there was no avoiding them. In my head I rolled my eyes. It's not that I didn't like Angel or even her new man, it's just that I wasn't really keen on the idea of seeing couples everywhere I went. To be honest, I personally hadn't met the guy yet, and I was kind of excited/interested to. I just hoped he wouldn't ask or say anything about Chara. Ugh...

"Hey!" I greeted Angel and held out a hand to the boy behind her.

"I did ask your girlfriend out a while ago," said the boy, "but I didn't know who the either of you were, so, because I was new you see..."