Escaping

=•= time skip to after dinner=•=

"May I be excused?" I asked, wiping my mouth from the spaghetti sauce that attempted to stain my delicate skin.

"Of course!" My dad accepted.
I stood up and put my plate and utensils in the sink then walked over to the couch to pickup my computer. I turned it on and stared at the bright screen, my eyes burning from the brightness. "Welcome!" The screen read. I logged into my account and played sims 4. My dad walked over to me and smiled, as I looked up at him, I could've sworn I felt my eyes water. Knowing that I am leaving tonight, I want it to be the best night for them.

"What's wrong Kiddo?" My dad asked wiping away my tears. I smiled and looked at him again with a shake of my head.

"I'm just glad I have you guys!" (I know cheesy right!?) I side hugged my dad and I swore I felt a single tear on my shoulder. He pulled away and he looked perfectly fine.

"Ok (y/n) well me and your father are going to sleep! If you need anything just knock."

"Ok I love you guys so much! I'll see you later!" I waved. My dad kissed my forehead and my mom kissed my cheek.
Then they left for bed. I walked up to my room and found my black backpack. I threw some clothes in it and some headphones and grabbed my phone and put it in my back pocket. Going around my room, I picked up things I could only imagine would be a necessity.

Approaching my parents door, I wrote a note that read:

Mom and dad! I'm fine! I just wanna get out for a while without you guys constantly on my back. I love you guys to death and I will call you every once in a while.
Much love, (y/n)💙

I left it by their door and ran back down the stairs
Grabbing my house keys, I shove them in my back pocket. I was being as silent as I could when I locked and shut the door. Feeling the cold air outside, I put on my leather jacket that I stole from my mom and started walking. I didn't know where to go but I just wondered around for a bit.

=•= time skip •=•

I wondered around the streets for a while, mostly going past the little antique shops that were now closed.
"Now what is a little thing like you walking about outside for!?" I heard a very loud Irish man ask me. I turned around and saw a man with green hair and blue eyes look straight at me.

"I-I'm just walking around y-you know." I smiled, trying not to make too much of a commotion.

"Are you sure that's all?" He pushed, leaning against the white building beside us. "I mean, it looks like you're running away, but you seem a little too old for that." He poked my bag, his lips curving up slightly.

"R-really??" I inquired, turning it away from his grasp.

"Well yeah, how old are you anyway?"
Telling this man my information was always told to be a bad decision, but what can can someone do with just your age?

"I'm 26." I admit. The man nods and clasps his hands over his ears, his eyes shutting harshly, causing the wrinkles in his forehead to pop.

"No ANTI!!" Are the only words I heard before getting knocked the hell out.

Awakening from my forced slumber, my eyes opened, causing me to become light headed. My vision became radiant as my eyes wondered around the unfamiliar room.
"Aww, dear you're awake!" A deeper Irish accented man sang, only it wasn't like the one I heard before. It was higher in tone and would occasionally glitch out.

"W-who are you?" I asked, my voice was groggy and hoarse.

"Well I, dear lady am anti!" I saw that both of his eyes were pitch black all around. His hair was darker than normal but he still had green hair. He looked like the man I met a couple... well I don't know how long ago but... that other man. His ears were kinda pointy and so were his teeth, he wore piercings in his ears, A black hoodie, black jeans that were ripped a little, and grey converse.

"Where's the other man?" I asked still kinda tired sounding. My head hurt so freaking bad and I couldn't handle the lights in my eyes. "Do you think you could... turn
d-down the lights a, just a little bit?" I begged.

"Sure" The man sang. His voice was getting farther away and so was the room. I must be hallucinating.

"Wait why are... why do you sound glitchy?" I asked curiosity over taking me.

"Because, does it bother you?! Because I assure you, your presence bothers me right now." He gave an evil chuckle one almost scary. It made my skin crawl.