Search party

Your POV

I sat in the pitch room. Nothing to stare at, noting to do, no one to talk to. I heard the door open and my eyes turned red. Red from anger and sadness.

"So... I've made plans for today." He announced his presence.

Mark's POV

I still sat in my room. Staring blankly at the ceiling. I heard something smash against the wall downstairs. I pulled myself off of my bed, and sluggishly walked to my door. I pushed my hair out of my face, and opened my door.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" I yelled down not even wanting to know what was happening. I was to tired to even care. I saw Anti glitch upstairs.

"(Y/n's) missing! So why don't you shut the fuck up!?" He glitched around.

"S-shes, what?!"
I felt the shocked expression wash over my body.

"SHE'S GONE!" Anti yelled with a tired expression on his face.

"Oh..." is all I responded with. I stepped out of my room, and patted Anti on the shoulder.
"We'll find her." I reassured Anti and walked away. It's not that I don't like him, it's that I don't like the way he acts sometimes. I walked downstairs and grabbed my coat off of the rack. I threw jack his and opened the door. Felix grabbed his and we walked out the door.

"First we will check the coffee shop. Then we will check her favorite bar." I ordered as we continued walking down the sidewalk.

"Then her favorite place to shop!" Jack adds in with a positive attitude.

"Then- wait!!" Felix interrupted!
"What about the baby's!?" He yelled putting his hands out!

"Anti will take care of them!" I rolled my eyes.
We kept walking until we got to (y/n's) favorite coffee hut. She likes this place and I see why. It's cute and small. Just like h-

"Okay so I don't see her in here! She's a regular so we could ask if they saw her?" Felix suggested. I walked up to the place where you order and a lady with brown hair in a ombré comes over. She was pretty tall. She had dark brown eyes to.

"Hello! I'm Madi how may I Help you?" She asked with a smile.
"Oh! Mark and jack! How are you guys!" She gave an even bigger smile.

"Eh. We have a question for you though." Felix got right to business.

"What's up?" She asked in response.

"So, have you seen (y/n) come in today? She's missing..." right then her smile faded.

"No I haven't! I'm so sorry!" Her eyes filled with sorrow.

"It's okay. We have a couple other places to look." Jack smiled and turned his head. I waved and we all left the little hut.

"Okay now, we check her favorite bar!" I added picking up the paste.

Your POV

"What do you mean!" I asked with fear covering my voice.

"Ugh! I mean today we are gonna do stuff!" He sounded annoyed.

"Like what?" My fear faded away. I could use this as an escape.

"I mean.... I'm gonna torture you today!" He smiled and walked over to me. He pushed a metal wagon over that had tools in it. He grabbed a curved knife with a sharp point at the end.

"See.... you heal. So you'll be fine." He gave an evil chuckle and looked at his weapon. He, without warning, dug the knife in my torso. I screamed out in pain as it dug deeper and deeper.

"He's stronger than me (y/n). I couldn't escape even if I tried." September sounded beat.
"No! I know you can do this! This is the only way!" I knew she could. Well... I hoped she could.
"It doesn't work that way. He's my dad. He's obviously more powerful than me. I can't do it!"
"Yes you can! I know it!"
"Shut up! You don't know!"
"What's the worst that can happen?!" I was scared. What if she really couldn't do it. What if something happened to her. What if....

"Alright! Next weapon is....." shadow announced bringing me back to reality.

"Please... dad!" I yelled out with tears rolling down my face.

"I- STOP! Your making me distracted!" He backed up a little ways.

"Dad! Please! I thought you cared about me! You helped me! You.... I love you!" I stopped my crying and looked around. I was scared to face him. My dad. My only family. He betrayed me.

"I- I can't!" He yelled walking into the darkness. I was alone again. Laying on the bed. Arms and legs tied down. Everything went black again. I was passed out.

Marks POV

We walked into her favorite bar, which was lit with many different colors.

"Felix!" A girl with blond hair yelled running at him. She had the brightest blue eyes, and a bunch of freckles around her nose bridge.

"Hailee!" He laughed as they engulfed each other in a hug.

"Hey big bro!" She ruffled his hair.
"How ya been!?" She smiled and pulled away from the hug. I rolled my eyes and looked at her.

"HAILEE!" Jack yelled getting EVERYONES Attention.

"What?" She asked with the same smile.

"Have you seen (y/n)!?" I panicked looking in her bright blue eyes.

"No! I haven't seen her. Last time I saw her was yesterday when Felix came in a showed me a p-"

"SHUT UP!" He yelled at her covering her mouth. Jack let out a quick giggle.

"GUYS! Wait! I saw a man, carrying (y/n) somewhere last night!" Madi yelled running into the room, while crashing into jack. They fell on floor and Madi was on top of jack. I saw them both blush and look away from each other. She smirked and got up on her own. Her blush didn't fade, but you could see she was trying to hide it. Same with jack.

"Alright, so... which way did they go?" Felix asked continuing the look for (y/n).