More tears

Your POV

I sat in the room with Mark and jack. They both were asleep. I sat in the room staring blankly at the ceiling. It was pretty boring. But Darks bed was super comfy. Jack and Mark slept on the floor by the bed. I sighed and turned over. I miss cuddling with him. I just miss him. I started crying silently to myself. I closed my eyes and my cries started getting louder. I felt bad because I heard someone shuffling around. I felt arms come around me and wrap me into a hug. I could tell it was Mark. He rubbed my head and tried calming me down. I think I found my new best friend!:)

Next morning

Me and Dark still have no trace of Anti. I hope he's okay. I'm just worried he went off to kill Mikayla and she did something bad to him. Or even worse, Lucifer took him back under. This is horrible. I couldn't stop thinking about it. I just wish it was all over.

"Hey (y/n). So I was wondering. Should I get a new couch for inside of here?" I just rolled my eyes and ate some ice cream.
"No. I think you should be quite so I can have peace."
"Honey, I know what you're thinking at all times. There is no peace right now. And hey. I will help you find Anti but you have to let me out."
"Thought You didn't need to ask me know." I sassed.
"Listen I'm not gonna torture you. I never really wanted to. But listen. I can check hell for you. It's really not that big of a deal for me."
"Fine. But if he's not there, please just let me back in my own skin again."
"Yeah! I'll even let you see what's going on." With that I felt a crack in my skin, and I saw blackness for a good 2 minutes. But I finally saw again.

September's POV

I step back into (y/n's) body and looked around. Hmm. Not bad. Dark definitely cleaned the place up a bit. I closed my eyes and wrapped myself in my white smoke. I was now in Hell.

"Lucifer, where is Anti!" I yelled at him.

"He's not here September. And you won't get him back, until she's done with him."

"Lucifer what do you mean her?"

"I mean the Angle looking out for Sean. And she's not gonna stop hurting Anti until she feels that Anti felt the pain her and Sean went through."

"Fine. But how do I get him back!"

"You can't! Not until she's done." After his words I was back in Darks house. Shoot! I never went to go see my 'mom' for thanksgiving!! Oh what ever I'll go see her soon.

"SEAN!!" I yelled.

"What." He greeted me.

"Who is your angle!"

"Why. It doesn't matter!" I saw his eyes water.

"Please jack. I'm trying to find Anti. And I need your angle to know." He sighed then finally answered my question.

"Her name is Signe. She's my old girlfriend. Anti killed her." A tear ran down his face and I kissed him on the cheek.

"THANKS!!" I jumped. I ran out of the room and whispered to myself.
"Signe, Signe, Signe, Signe, Signe." I felt (y/n) come back into her skin as a white glow entered the room.

Your POV

I watched as I saw a beautiful white glow coming from the room.

"You called me."
She smiled. She had beautiful brown hair, she had pretty blue/green eyes. She was very pretty.

"C- my names (y/n). And I was wondering if I could have Anti back." I felt my eyes start to water as I asked this woman for approval.

"Listen, I'm not gonna just give him back. Can you imagine what he would do if you left him. Kill you, the person you left him for, or just random people! It's not okay (y/n), and you need to let him go. He's not  a good person."

"Please... I love him." I felt tears run down my face. Signe looked guilty but she wasn't just gonna give him up.
"What do you want! I'll do anything!" I begged her.

"Well... if you could... can you tell Sean that I'm killing Anti for good." With that she left. The room became Dark again.

"MARK!! JACK!!" I yelled out falling to the floor.

"WHAT!!" They yelled in panic!!

"She's gonna kill Anti for good!" I screamed. Tears just kept rolling down my face. I couldn't control it anymore. I was going crazy.

Anti's POV

I sat in my cage. It was pretty boring here. There's literally nothing to do. I stared in a corner and looked at my arms. They had healed again.

"Oh Anti!" Signe smiled entering the room.

"What."

"I just talked to (y/n)! She seems super sweet. And I could tell 2 boys were listening in on our conversation."

"You did!" I piped up.
"How is she! Is she okay! What did she want!"

"She's fine I guess. She's going a little crazy without you. But that's just how Sean felt after you killed me. She wanted to talk to me about letting you out." She rolled her eyes.

"She won't go crazy! Jack and Mark will help her! You can't stop her! She will find a way around you."

Your POV

I sat on the ground thinking of ideas. Finally one came to mind. I have to talk with god. He's the only way around this.

"Where's dark!?" I looked up to the two boys in front of me.

"I'm right here!" He came out of the dark corner.

"Great! So I need to know how to get to heaven!" I say with my hopes high.

"I can't take you there. You're gonna have to ask Mikayla." He shrugged.

"Ok! Yes! I'm gonna do this!" I wrapped me and Dark in a cloud of white smoke and we were off to Mikayla's house. I know! September can spread her powers to me at times.
"We're here!" I smiled. I ran up to the door and knocked rapidly.

"What?" Felix groaned opening the door.

"Where's Mikayla!!! I need her right now!!"

"She's upstairs." He opened the door wider. I jumped in excitement and hugged Felix.

"THANKS!!" I yelled running upstairs.

"MIKAYLA!!" I yelled and knocked on random doors.

"What!?" She swung open a door.

"I need help going to heaven! I need to talk with god."

"Fine." She sighed. She took my hand and before I knew it we were there.

"Oh my gosh!!"
It was beautiful and big!!  I ran to the golden steps and opened a big door.

"(Y/n)!! I've been waiting for you!"
He greeted me.

"Okay I have a huge favor to ask!!"