... happy ever after

Also I wanted to thank you all so much for reading this book. I know that it's not the best😂 much love m8 years later!!! (Last chapter!!!)

I stood outside looking at our beautiful view of the ocean. Me and Anti, were staying at a beach house for the week with the kids. The twins are both 8 now and so beautiful! I was shocked. Just kidding. But I can tell Zakk is a demon like Anti. Sam is in between. I'm not sure yet.
Me and Anti are really happy together. We've traveled a lot with the kids. Like almost all over the world. It was always a dream of mine to do so anyways. And I'm glad I get to do it with people I admire most. We still have that huge house, but we let the rest of the crew live there. Me and Anti have our own little place. It's somewhat close to the other house, but it's also hidden in a way. It was small. Perfect for me, Anti, Sam, Nick, and brook. Yes I know! I didn't tell you about brook! Me and Anti had another kid. She's a girl and is 5 years old now. She has raven black hair that's kinda wavy, bright green eyes. And (c) skin. She's beautiful! Me and Anti sure know that she's regular like a human.
So I was right. Nick is a little demon just like his Father. We have yet to figure out if Sam is too. She's very shy and doesn't come out to tell us a lot of things. She does have magic though... I don't know...

"Sam sweetheart, can you come here for a minute?" I yelled down the hall of out rental home on the beach. I saw a little 8 year old with (h/c) hair run down the hallway. Her beautiful blue eyes shining and glistening in the light.

"Yes mama?" She asked quietly.

"So honey, I know you don't like talking that much about your powers, but I need to talk about them with you." I knelt down by her side. She looked around hesitantly.

"Okay.... can we go in a private room? Or outside by ourself?"

"Of course sam!" I took her hand as I lead her outside to a bench.

"Okay. You can't tell daddy though. I fell like daddy wants me to be a demon and be evil like he's training Nick. I just wanna be like Brook." She sighed and looked down.
"I can see people when you can't. I can reads people's minds and I can teleport. I'm not normal mama."

"Aww baby girl! You are normal to us! Don't worry. I'll make sure dad doesn't treat you like he does Nick." I squeezed her hand, and stood up.
"Love ya Sam." I kissed her forehead.

"I love you too mama." She ran away over to brook and played dolls with her. They're adorable.

"MOM!" I heard Nick scream my name. I went bolting over to sliding glass door leading into the house. I ran upstairs to his room and saw x's on his arm. I knelt down by his side and grabbed his arms.

"Nick! What happened!" I examined his arm. It didn't see any fresh blood coming out of the cuts.
"Wait a second! These aren't real are they?" I looked up to face him but then I felt a sharp pain in my back.

Anti's POV

I put Y/N into a deep sleep and gently placed her on the ground.

"And that's how you tag team with daddy!" I said kneeling down by Nick.

"Is mommy gonna be okay?" He asked with a tear filling his blue eye.

"Yeah. She's just sleeping for now. She'll wake up later.

Your POV

I woke up and stormed off to find Anti. He was talking with  brook.

"ANTI!!" I yelled and grabbed him by the ear.
"How could you trick me like that!" I yelled in anger.

"Hey needs to know how the hunt." He tried explaining.

"Hunt! What are you talking about!?"

"Demons need blood. Well most do. And he needs it. Well will. He will start wanting blood once a month when he's older."
(😏)

"Well, when does it stop!?" I yell putting a hand on my head.

"It stops when you find the one who makes you wanna quite. The REAL one." He said with a calming voice. He rubbed my arm and walked away. I walked over to brook and smiled.

"Hey honey!" I kneeled down to her.

"Momma?" She asked with her quite little voice.

"Yeah brook?"

"Upsies!!" She put her hands up. I sigh and pick her up.

That night we all settled down and watched a movie called the mask. The girls seemed to love it but Nick stayed in a corner and drew on his arm. I nudge Anti and point to Nick. He looks back at me and shrugged. I sigh and walk over to him.

"Nick?" I ask.

"What?" He asked not taking his eyes off of his arm he's drawing on.

"Stop drawing on yourself. We talked about this Nick!" I took the pen out of his hand.

"No!" He yelled he flew up in the air and took the pen again. He flew up to his room and didn't come down the rest of the night.
They're all handfuls. But I love them all. Especially when they aren't all acting suspiciously or naughty.

Ey guys✌🏼 sorry for the sucky ending. Like I've said a million times. Last chapter. Honestly I'm kinda sad.BUT. I'm starting another Anti story. And another jacksepticeye story. Which one should I upload first?🤔