Again! Really!?

"I love you too!" I mumbled between our kisses.

<~> time slip <~>
(They had sex btw.. but they used protection!)

Marks POV

I sat in my room thinking about Anti and all the crazy shit that has just happened. He's a fucking lunatic. How does (y/n) love him. He just killed someone while he was gone and she's in the other room having sex with him. Does she not realize he literally had that same body parts in another lady? Like gross. And him and Sarah were supposed to get married. Like what if he grew attached to her. What if he never really killed her?

Your POV.

I looked over at my shirtless Anti laying in bed. I just put my bra and underwear back on. I looked at him and he looked back at me with the same amazement he had in his eyes the first day we met.

"You know you really are beautiful. The way your (h/c) hair flows. And the way your    
(e/c) eyes twinkle. Your perfect smile. Everything about you is perfect. I love you."
I smiled at him and felt my face heat up. I sat up and bopped his nose. I walked over to my closet and got into some jeans and a (f/c) jersey style crop top.

"Aww, where are you going?" He whines at me.

"I'm going to check on Felix and Sean. For now just put some pants on and come downstairs." I closed the door and went downstairs. I was surprised on what I saw. Sean and Felix passed out with the baby's. They all looked so cute! I walked over to jack and picked up Sam. I cradled her in my arms and went over to get Nick. I walked upstairs and set them both in their cribs. I stared at them with wonder in my eyes. They were gonna be beautiful and handsome little freaks. I laughed at my own thought and felt someone tug on me.

"What the fuck?" I turned around and saw shadow.
"Dad? What are you doing?"

"Sleep." Is all I heard before passing out right there. What did he do this for. I didn't do anything to him. Oh shit! Of course! Fucking Anti... he killed Mikayla. The love of his life. My birth mom.

Shadow's POV

I picked up (y/n) and took her back to my secret house. No one knew about it except for Mikayla. She knew everything about me. I loved her more than anything. I lay (y/n) down on a bed and strapped her down. She wasn't gonna leave. Not until I'm done with her. She doesn't deserve to live a happy life, while she slowly ruins mine. Yes I feel something for her. Maybe not love, but something of the sort. After all she is my daughter.

"Wake up." I snapped my fingers and her eyes shot open.

"Shadow!! LET ME GO!" She kicked and screamed. I tied her down knowing she would fight me. She's to weak to break them.

"Listen here." I walked over to her and picked up her chin. I'm gonna make sure you pay for letting Anti kill mikayla!" I quickly let go of her and put my hands in my pockets. I began walking away when I heard a sniffle come from her.

"Please... there was nothing I could do... I'm sorry! I swear! But I have 2 baby's at home who need care, please shadow!" She begged me. I will admit, I felt bad. She had kids at home. But Mark and jack could take care of them.

"I know you do. Remember you invited me to the shower?" I asked annoyed. I leaned against a wall to the side and stared at her.

"I do..." she looked to the side not wanting to make eye contact.
"Shadow.... I didn't mean for Mikayla to get killed. Yes, it was my fault. I'm sorry. But just think... you could have got me killed and tortured, or Mikayla dead. You never even talked to her until I came around!" She looked at me and a single tear ran down her face.

"Mikayla was everything I had. Now you take her away from me? How dare you even talk about her in such vein!?" I stared and walked over to
(y/n's) side.

"Dark....." she sighs and looks away again. "You either let me go, or you will get punished for what you've done."

"No! The only one being punished is yo-"

"Shut the fuck up." She glared daggers at me.
"I've gained friends. Ones that were pissed at you for not making an appearance at the shower. Trust me. You don't wanna do this." Her eyes changed to a yellow as she spoke. Shit. She got Mikayla's mixed personalities.

"Your eyes are yellow." I stared blankly.

"Fuck you." She closed her eyes then opened them again. They went back to (e/c).

"Fuck me? Shit, thought you were a little bitch! Guess not." I sarcastically teased and left the room.

Anti's POV

I walked down stairs and saw Sean and Felix sitting upright and, looked confused out of their minds. First thing that came to mind was (y/n). Then the baby's came to mind.

"Where's (y/n)!" I yelled running over to them.

"We... we don't know!" They both responded. I picked Sean up by the collar of his shirt and stared into his blue eyes.

"Okay then where are my KIDS!" I tossed him back on the couch.

"Upstairs! Can't you hear them crying?!" Felix responded crawling over to jacks side. I opened my ears to hear background noise and heard them both cry.

"Where is (Y/n)!!?" I yelled throwing a chair across the room. I heard no noise and ran out of the house. Her car was still here. Nothing had changed.