Someones taking control!

So for some reason it's not letting me put a picture for this one so... I'm sorry guys

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=
I woke up seeing nothing. My eyes readjusted and I was in a room. It was dark red and had black stripes. I saw a black D about the door and immediately knew who's room I was in.

"DARK!!" I screamed my lungs out.

"Shut it!" The blue haired boy yelled back at me.

"Where the fuck is DARK!!" I cursed.

"Shut the fuck UP!" The boy yelled again.

"Or what!" I spat.

"I'll kill you like we're doing to Anti!" My eyes widened and my heart rate sped up.

"What are you doing to Anti!?" I questioned him.

"Why do you care! You're just a tool for him!" He smirked and exited the room. Ok I think the thing is if you say a ghosts name 5 times they appear! I'll try that.

"Dark, Dark, dark, dark, dark!" I closed my eyes and saw a cloud of red smoke.

"What the fuck do you want!?" He asked pathetically and angry.

"I want to be out of this room!" I demanded. He just laughed and held up my chin.

"You should be more nice to me! After all I'm the one telling the 'boys' to let you live another hour!" He chuckled.

"Please! And what are you doing to Anti!?"

"Oh please! All he does is lie to you! Why can't you just accept that!" He rolled his red eyes.

"you're not any better!" I screamed at him.

"Try me I dare you!" He threatened me.

"Please, Dark I'm begging you! I'll do anything!" I begged

"Okay... anything!?" He gave an evil smirk.

Anti's POV.

I woke up from being dragged away from (y/n). I looked around and realized I was back in my own bed. My room was a little darker but I just went with it. I opened my door and walked down stairs.

"(Y/n)!!" I called. I got no response. I know who has her. That bastard of friend! I ran upstairs and grabbed a green and black sweatshirt on. I ran to the door and ran right into a invisible barrier around my house.

"Damn you dark!" I yelled out. Me being in here could be for 2 reasons. He has (y/n) and doesn't want me in the way of him hurting her. Or he's just plain wanting to kill me.

Your POV

"Take off your shirt!" Dark yelled at me.

"No please! I don't wanna do this!" I cried out.

"Listen I'm not gonna do what you think! Now just take off your shirt! Please!"
I took off my shirt slowly and saw dark smiling. He shook his head and looked away with his hands on his hips.

"Okay..." I spoke quietly.

"Stay still. This is gonna be awkward for both of us." He grabbed a small chip and held it in his hand.
"I need to put this somewhere Anti won't find it." He walked over to me and pushed the chip into my skin on my breast.

"Ow! What the he-"

"Stop whining!" He demanded.
"Now! I want you to take this knife and hit him where it hurts! But go with the flow for a while!" Even though I didn't want to do what he said I still had the determination to do as he said. I walked over and took the knife.

"My data shows that hitting Anti where it hurts is (y/n)!" Bingiplier announced walking into the room.

"Hell, we'll just have to take an easier rout and have (y/n) hurt Anti!" Dark gave a small chuckle.
"Now! Go start the plan!" He demanded. I got my shirt back on and ran out of the house and down the street.

=•= time skip =•=

I walked into Anti's house and yelled for him. My eyes started watering. I was scared for myself. What if he just killed me instead.

"ANTI!!" I cried out for him.

"Oh my god!! (Y/n)!!! You're free!" Anti looked so worried.

"Heh, yeah. It wasn't easy. Dark had 24/7 parole on me." I gave a fake laugh.

"Hey you alright? You don't seem like yourself."

"I'm fine! Just a little... happy to be out of there!" I went up and hugged Anti.

"Hey (y/n) how long have we been dating?!" I could tell Anti was trying to get around Darks system.

"Ugh... I don't remember."

"I think it was 3 months but I wanted to make sure!" He gave a evil smile.

"Yeah, yeah! That sound right." This girl talking wasn't me. It was like there was another person in my body.

"Please! Just don't hurt him!"
I spoke in my head to the one controlling.
"You can't change my mind. Dark made an order and I have to stand By it!"
"Fine. But who even are you?" I asked.