Im sorry

"Yes!" He smiled.

"I need to find Signe." With that I felt like someone hit me on the back of the head with a baseball bat. My vision was VERY blurry. I could hear but not that well.

"What... you... fix..." I heard a male voice shout shocked.

"I... understand... okay..." I heard a female voice scarcely defend herself.

"Go... her." Is all I heard until I fully blacked out.

Anti's POV

I sat in my cage alone again. I started tearing up. I knew Signa was a angle but what if she hurt (y/n). I mean
(y/n) is a demon like me.
I saw purple smoke next to me and I closed my eyes. That means she has a new victim. I've never cried for a girl before. So this was weird for me.

I looked over to the cage and find a passed out... woman? I couldn't tell my vision was blurry from the water filling up in my eyes. I laid my head against a bar and slowly drifted off to sleep.

"Wake up!" Signe yelled at me. She also kicked my cage in the process.

"What?" I asked unamused.

"Look who's next to you!!" I turned my head and saw the unexpected.
There laid a still passed out (y/n).

"What are you gonna do to her!" My eyes flamed up.

"Nothing. Nothing at all. But you'll just have to feel guilty since she had to watch you get killed or harmed everyday." She smirked and exited the room.

"(Y/N)!!!" I cried out. I saw her open her eyes slowly. She grabbed the back of her head and whined in pain.

"A-Anti?" She asked groggy.

"Oh. Oh!! (Y/n)! I've missed you so much!! I'm so sorry! I didn't know this was gonna happen! I promise we will both get out alive!!" I started crying.

"Anti! Hey. I missed you too! I'm sorry I really tried helping you get out." She gave a weak smile.

"I'm so sorry.." I whispered grabbing her hand through the cage bars.

"It's okay. You're worth it." She smiled the biggest smile I've seen off of her in days.
"I love you." She mouthed just as Signe walked in.

"Aww! You guys are so cute!!" She sounded like a fangirl.

"Aren't you a fucking angle!! Shouldn't you be helping me!" (Y/n) screamed to Signe.

"Well... no. You're a demon." She smiled.

"Bitch! How did Sean ever love you!" (Y/n) Barked at her. I saw Signe's eyes start to water.

"Like you would know what true love is!" She spat at
(y/n).
I saw (y/n's) eyes flame up.

"Don't you fucking go there! If you wanna pick on me for something fine. But don't pick on me about Anti!l"

"Aww! Is poor little (y/n) upset!"
Signe mocked (y/n).

"Leave her alone!" I barked at her.

"Make me!" She smiled.
I looked over to (y/n) and her skin cracked. I smiled as I watched her turn. September looked at me than back at Signe.

"What do you want with me!" Her voice echoed.

"To make you suffer." Signe smiled. Ugh. We're never getting out of here alive. She won't sto- holy shit!! How did I not think of this before!!