Im already gone...

"Oh but I did!" Jack replied with a stupid smile illuminating his features. i was infuriated with the fact that jack would do something like this. did he not even think?

"H-how do I get her back!" I spat, crawling onto the bed, my eyes flaming from the fury that burned inside of me.

"You can't! Not without me!" Jack mocks me, his tone twisting my nerves.

Your POV

i sat down on the couch next to shadow as we watched tv. All the others just sat around talking to each other. it just felt so empty. like someone was missing from this whole organization. my favorite people were shadow, jackiboy man, and google IRL. they all just went out of their way to make me comfortable.

"(Y/n)!! I know you can hear me!" a voice rang inside of my head. It sounded like anti but more glitchy than normal.

"Anti?" i thought to myself.

"(Y/n)! oh my god you're okay! listen you need to get out of there! they aren't who you think!" i looked around the room and saw doctor jack sitting at a table alone. feeling my anxiety rise in me, i wasn't sure if it was a good idea.

"Dr.Schneeplestein, do you have a minute?"

"Of course, love! Take a seat." He patted the seat next to him and smiled. my heart still pounded as my blood pressure began to rise.

"I'm gonna ask you a question but you can't tell the others okay? Can I trust you though?"

"Uhh, I guess so."

"How do I get out?" I whispered, scared the others might hear me.

"Hmm." He thought about for a couple seconds.
"Just walk out the door." He informed me, jutting his chin over to the closed iron door.

"What? It's that easy?"

"Yeah the door is made to keep bad out not in."

"Then how is shadow here? And wilford?"

"Because they are allowed to come in. We're family and that means we stay together." this is all so confusing. there are so many bad people here, and yet they are allowed here?

"Why isn't Anti with you guys?"

"Because he killed someone we loved once. No one else has done that." He took a sip from his glass and smiled after."Oh, I get it." He added, his grin making my skin turn pink. "You care for Anti don't you!" He accused, pointing his gloved finger at me.

"Well... I don't know. Let's just say he's nicer than dark." I laughed, shoving a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Yeah you can say that again. Bye (y/n), see you next time. And if you're ever sick just come to me. I will fix you right up!" With that I ran out the door. I soon came face to face with dark.

"Ahh! Is ol little (y/n) trying to escape!?"

"Please dark I'm begging you! I'll do anything!" I begged him.

"Just be careful!" He snapped and I was somewhere new. I was looking at the back of Anti's head.

"Listen here you green bastard! If you don't tell me where (y/n) is I will e-end you!" I could tell his eyes started watering. Did he care about me? That thought kept going through my mind. I ran and jumped on anti's back and hugged him.

"I'm back!!" I beamed.

"(Y/n)!?"

"That'd be me!" I jumped off of his back and saw jack looking worried and sad.

"How'd you get out! Don't they have like major security there!?"

"Well yeah but I managed to slip out pretty easy. And dark snapped me back here!"

"Woah that's so great!" He hugged me and rested his head in my shoulder.

"Anti are you like... good now?" I asked with hope in my voice.

"I'm still far from good. But..."

"But what?"

"I c-can change I guess." He looked unsure and uncomfortable.

"Umm, you seem uncomfortable." I giggled.

"Well I've never changed for a girl before." I gave a little giggle at his remark.

"You don't have to. But you can't hurt me or jack! And that's final!" I stomped my foot and jack laughed.

"Really! I hope you're joking. You just said he can kill anyone he wants but you and me!"

"Well I don't wanna change him fully! I don't know what to do." I put my hands up and shrugged. But then Anti grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the room.

"You know... doing this hurts me just as much as I hurts you!" He looked at me with sharp eyes.

"W-what do you mean?"

"I mean this!" He dug his finger into my side and gave his demonic laugh.

I saw Sean rush out of the bedroom and tackle Anti to the ground.

"You bitch!" Sean punched Anti.

"Oh how'd you find out, stupid!" Anti sounded weird, his voice was deeper and his accent was gone.

"What is he talking about!" I choked.

"What he means is....!" Sean was cut of By his words from Anti laughing."You really think I would tell you!?" Jack sounded pissed.

"Well..." I saw Anti stand up and bolt towards jack.
My eyes widened and saw Anti tackle Sean.

"Aww big man! Why so feisty!?" Jack mocked.

"Don't you dare hurt (y/n)!" Anti hissed.
I pulled them apart and glared daggers at both of them.

"What the hell is going on here!" I screamed at them. I turned and saw jack laugh then fall to the ground.
I turned back around and came face to face with anti. He pressed his lips against mine and then pushed me back. I fell on the ground and he laughed insanely. Then he collapsed to the ground as well.

"i'm so confused."