Hard times ;-;

Your POV
I woke up this morning cuddling with dark. I mean I get it. He's never really been loved. I mean I'm just doing this for Anti! That's my goal.

"Good morning sweetie!" Dark smiled. I sat up from his chest.

"Hey dark!" I smiled. To be honest he still scared me. I never knew what I could do wrong.

"Sleep good?" He flipped us around so I was on bottom.

"Yeah, you're super comfortable." I laughed. He stood up and laughed.

"Breakfast?" He asked.

"Yeah I'll g-get right on that." I hopped up and jogged to the kitchen.

"Hey you know. I'm s-sorry, for hitting you..." he stuttered.

"Don't worry about it. I mean I was being a weak selfish bitch, right?"

"N-no, that's not what I meant! I just didn't know you that well I guess..."

"Sure... anyways! Breakfast is done."
He just sighed and I got his plate ready. He sat down at the table and I served us. I sat down in my spot and started eating. Just remember, Anti. He's why you're here.

"You're mad at Anti. You think he's the reason you're here." His words took you by surprise.

"How'd you know?"

"I'm a demon! I can read minds! Remember?"

"Oh yeah, sorry."
The next 5 minutes were silent until I broke it.
"Do you need me to do any chores?" I sighed.

"That's not why you're here. But can you go stab Anti again?" I looked down at my lap and gave a weak smile.

"Uh y-yeah."

"Good! Even though we aren't really friends any more and I wanna kill him, it hurts me to see him in pain. Is that weird (y/n)?"

"No it's not sir." I looked down at my plate and picked it up. I walked over to Darks plate and bent down to pick it up.
He grabbed my wrist and pulled me close. I could feel his breath on my neck and it sent chills down my back.

"You don't have to call me sir darling." He whispered. I gave a fake smile and he let go. Even though I smiled I was terrified. Was he gonna hurt me? Was he gonna kiss me! That's even worse. I remember my first kiss with Anti. And that really was my first kiss. I don't know why but his badness makes me feel... how do I put this. Safe? I don't exactly know. Because Darks badness makes me feel scared and helpless.
I washed the dishes and heard dark come up behind me.
He grabbed my waist and swayed with me.

"Dark, do you trust me?" I asked turning and facing him.

"Well, I guess so." He shrugged still holding my waist. I swallowed and saw him with a look of concern.

"Why do you wanna kill Anti?"

"Because. All he did was protect you. We lost our friendship because of a girl. Now I see why." He removes one hand from my waist and moves a strand of hair behind my ear.
"I mean you so beautiful! And cuddly!" He chuckled.
"But I can't not go through with my plan. If I stop Anti will kill me! Or even worse, lock me in the pit of hell with Mark tied to me." I gave a quick little giggle and saw him smile.

"I'm gonna go stab Anti now." I say exiting his grip.

=•= time skip =•=

I arrived at Anti's house and walked inside.

"Anti! It's (y/n)!" I yelled. I saw him rush down the stairs. He looked at me for a second and then runs up and hugs me.

"Hey! What's up with 'getting Dark to trust you'!?"

"Well to help you I need him to trust me. He doesn't want to hurt you anymore but he has to go through with the plan because he fears you might kill him." I hugged him and smiled.

"Great!" He said sarcastically. I pulled away from the hug and kissed him on the lips. It came as a surprise to him but he soon kissed back. He traced his hand up my back. I grabbed his neck and deepened the kiss. He moved down my neck and started kissing my sweet spot.

"A-Anti I can't!" I said pulling away from the kiss.

He just backed away from me and yelled.
"Why because of your fucking other lover boy!"

"No! Anti! Why would you say that?"

"Because it's true! Dark has magic
(y/n)! He can do whatever he wants! When he finally makes you believe he's a better person than me, he's gonna kiss you and you'll fall straight for him as you did for me!" I just looked down and felt my eyes water.

"I'm weak." I whispered.

"What?"

"I said I'm weak!"

"That's not what I meant but, ok." I ran at him with the knife and he spun me around. He now had the knife held to my throat.
"This would be a lot easier if I didn't love ya lass!" He pushed me away and put the knife down by his side. I jumped at Anti and took another knife out of my pocket. I was on top of him so I just stabbed him in the throat. I left a note again and left.

Darks POV.

I sat down on the coach waiting for (y/n) to get home. I knew she had to take a shower and shit but I was starting to get bored. I could just go hang out with glitch and bing, but they're no fun. But then I heard the door swing open and crash to the wall. (Y/n) was crying hard and just ran to me.

A/n
Hey guys! So I have some quick news. So I'm gonna be gone all weekend because I have some stuff to do. I'm gonna post 3 stories for the whole time. Sorry for not posting yesterday I've been kinda busy. But once I get back I'll update better! Okay, love you guys<3