Stop fighting!!

"You really shouldn't have done that!" Dark yelled and ran to me.

"Really? Because I feel like I should have!"

"Don't speak like this to me!" He slapped me and I saw Anti make his way down stairs. "See! You can't stick up for yourself! You're useless!" He pushed me again.

"Stop!" I cried.

"Or what! You'll push me again!?"

"Please! I'm not worth your time!" He hit me again but this time he kneed me in the stomach.

"STOP!!!" Anti yelled infuriated.

I fell to the ground and felt weak. I didn't cry but I just slumped over.

"What! She's just a tool to us!" Dark argued

"Maybe she is! But I find her to a likening!" Anti hissed back.

"But all in all who would it be! Me or her!" Dark spat.

"You!" Anti tensed up.

"Good!" Dark smirked he turned towards me and kicked me in the face. I tried my best to fight and stay awake!

"No! Dark!" Anti glitches.

"Please! Stop!" I cried.
The I saw something unbelievable. Anti sent flames out of his hands. They were dark green and black. They sent dark back and he hit his head. He groaned in pain.

"Go upstairs!" Anti yelled at me with flames filling his eyes. I ran upstairs to my room and found jack awake and worried.

"What are they doing down there!" Jack squeaked.

"They're fighting! But it's because of me." Jack saw my face and called me over. I slowly walked over to the bed and sat down. Jack held my face and closed his eyes.

"Listen carefully! I'm calling shadow Mark. When he comes he's gonna tell you what to do. If you don't listen there is a chance you could die. Not from him but from dark. He can sense other 'hims' around." Jack sounded crazy but I just went with it.
I felt my face tingle.

I looked around the room once jack let go and saw a man in a dark suit. His hair was black. He looked like dark, but different in a way. His skin was grey, his eyes black as night, his aura was filled with dark smoke.

"Hey shadow!" Jack beamed.

"Yes, you called." He moved his hair over a little.

"This is (y/n)! You need to get her as far away from here as possible. Dark and anti are fighter over her. She needs to escape!" Jack panicked.
With that shadow mark took my hand and I was wrapped in his black smoke. When the smoke cleared i saw I was in a black room. I looked around and saw versions of Mark and jack. There was a doctor that looked like jack, and one that looked like Mark. There was a superhero person that looked like jack. I saw a man with a pink mustache, pink hair, and suspenders on. There were a lot more but I couldn't make out what they really looked like.

"Woah!" I whispered to myself.

"Here you will be safe. Anti nor dark can get in." I looked up at shadow while he was talking but his mouth never moved.
"I can transport messages through your head."

"Damn, I forgot you can read minds." When I said this everyone turned towards me.

"Hello young lady!" The pink haired man walked over to me holding a gun. The way he was flinging it around made me uncomfortable.

"Hey, c-can you put the gun away?" I asked shyly.

"No! It's my way of showing dominance!" He laughed.
He put the gun away and looked at the others. This guy that had a G on a blue shirt came walking over to me. He had glasses on and black hair.

"Im g-google. I-I'm y-our p-ersonal assistant!" He glitches out.

"Hi I'm (y/n)!" I shook his hand.

"I'm jackiboy man!" A guy looking like jack came over to me. He had a red body suit on, a blue eye mask over his face, and a blue cape. I just laughed at him and he gave me a warm smile.

Anti's POV

After I beat dark I went into
(y/n's) room looking for her. But the only thing I saw in there is the other green boy with a huge smile on his face.

"What did ye do with her!" I yelled at him.

"I let her go to somewhere she'll be safe for ever!"
The green bastard replied.

"No you didn't!" I gasped.

A/n

Hey guys so I have an open spot for a character in my story. They won't show up until chapter 12 but you'll or the character will still have some what of a big roll. And I also want to give a shout out to Galactopia thanks for commenting and voting💙 any ways just fill out this thing in the comments and you can have a big part in my story!

Character Name:
Character age?:
Demon or angel:
(H/c):
(E/c):
(F/c):
Special powers?:
Anti or Dark?:
Much love💙💛