Perfect...

I sat at our new table. I looked over and saw Anti holding our twins. He's so sweet. At times he can be a hand full, but others he's amazing.

"I love you!" I mouthed to Anti as he fed the baby's. I felt my eyes water but I pushed it back.

"GUYS!!! SHADOW'S BREAKING  DOWN!!" Dark yelled running into our house.

I jumped up and ran to the front door.

"What do you mean 'breaking down'?" My eyes widen.

"I mean! He's stressed about shit!! Come on!" He motioned me to the door. The rest of my crew sighed and grabbed their bags. Anti handed our nanny "Felix" the baby's and ran out the door. I ran out after him and Madi was right behind me. I smiled as everything went to slow motion. Shadow was out in his front yard  crying on the ground.
I ran to his side and he pushed me back. He stood up and I could see the anger, guilt, and sadness fill his eyes.

"I'm not in a stable condition!" He yelled at me backing away.

"I know that's why we're trying to help ya!" Jack yelled with his Irish accent showing a lot.

"I-I" he looked down and put his gourd down.

"What's wrong?" I asked walking up to him. Slowly but fast at the same time.

"I-I need.." he wouldn't continue. He's in a bad position right now. I hugged him and closed my eyes.

"It's okay dad." I assured him. I felt him awkwardly hug back and then soon became comfortable.

"Okay... *sigh* I miss you and your mom..."

"It's okay to miss people." I pulled away and a small smirk creeped upon his face.

"Thanks." He gave a quick chuckle.

"Now. Just sat Mikayla's name 5x and she will appear. After all she is a angel now." I patted his back. I raised my eyebrows at Anti and he got the point. He walked away and Shadow called her up.

"Shadow?" Her voice was clearer than normal. She wore all white. She looked more beautiful than normal too.

"Mikayla!?" Shadow jumped. She smiled and shadow walked up to her.

"Shadow..." she embraced him into a sweet embrace.

"I love you.. don't forget it." Shadow laughed.

"Don't worry. I won't." She gave a quick giggle.
They pulled away and smiled at each other.
"Tell Anti, I forgive him." Mikayla turned her head towards me and smiled. I jumped for joy and ran up to her.

"Thank you!" I hugged her with my eyes sealed shut.

"Yeah. He loves you." Shadow chuckled from behind me.

"I know..." shadow joined our hug, and I felt like a happy family again. I was truly happy. This was gonna be great.

=•= time skip =•=

Me and the squad fam, (guess what that's from!??!!)
Sat down at a table in a restaurant for dinner. It was a beautiful place. It was dimly lit and smelt REALLY good.

"God Dammit!" Anti yelled next to me.

"What did you do-" I broke off my sentence by laughing my ass off. Anti had spilled all of his water on himself and on Jack.

"Aww, come on!" Jack wined grabbing his napkin. They both started drying their pants.

"Shit, shit, shit!" Anti mumbled under his breath.
I kept laughing but quietly. I don't wanna make a scene.

"Well you're making a scene anyways!" Anti glared at me.
I stoped laughing and looked away.

"Sorry." I gave a quick giggle and looked at the menu.

"DO they have COOKIES!?" Jack asked with hope and joy filling his voice.

"Yes jack, you get a cookie if you order from the kids meal." I explained like a mother.

"Okay! I'll just ask for a cookie on the side!" I laughed at his childish answer along with Madi. They looked at each other and smiled. They were so cute together! (As I've said almost 100 times already!)

"Yeah, it's getting annoyin too! Constantly hearing you thinking about that. Ugh..." anti wined staring at his menu.

"Oh! I'm gonna get my favorite!" I piped up. About 10 other people looked at me. Uhhhh!
I just smiled awkwardly and looked back at my menu. "And just a water." I added.

"Alright!" Anti said as if he was the waiter.

=•= time skip! Because of planes.=•=

We all ordered and finally got out plates as well. The food was AMAZING! I was surprised. It didn't look like the great of a place, but it really is.

"Hey! They forgot my cookie!" Jack stood up and stomped over to a waiter.
"I want my damn cookie!" He demanded. Me and Madi started cracking up together at him. Woah. This was gonna be good. The waiter rushed to the kitchen and grabbed a cookie.
"Thank you!" Jack yelled and ran back to his seat.
"Fuckers! They can't get away with that!"

"Okay Sean." I agreed trying to resolve our little problem.

Before I knew it I was already done. And so was everyone else. I looked around and met eyes with the love of my life. Anti.

"(Y/n) (l/n). Will you marry me!?" He asked pulling out a black velvet box.
"I know I didn't do the whole, bow down on one knee shit, but I love you, and I wanna be with you forever!" My eyes started watering and I nodded my head yes.

"of Course!!" I yelled with tears of joy running down my face. I hugged him. For a while. Soaking his grey shirt with my tears. Finally! I thought so he would hear it.

"Yup. Finally." He laughed.