Welcome!

Do you guys want a face reveal? Probably not huh.

=====

"It's because he had to kill this woman." I jolted back in shock and reached into Marks front pocket and snatched his phone. I dial Antis number and heard it ring.

"What Mark." Anti sighed.

"You're just killing her right?"

"Yeah... and listen I'm really sorry I didn't make it for the baby shower! What did we have!"

"We had a girl and a boy. The girls name is Sam. The boys name is Nick." I smiled into the phone.

"Great!"

"I know! I can't wait to see you again!"

"Listen (y/n). I want you to know I love you! And only you! I'll be back in about a month or so..."

"Okay... I love you Anti!"

"I love you too (y/n)!"

"Who the fuck is that!!!" I heard a female voice yell in the background.

"It's my sister! Calm down!" Anti lied. I heard her pick up the phone.

"Who is this?" The woman spoke.

"My name is (y/n)."

"Oh... and what are you to Jack?" He called himself jack? That's weird. I mean I wonder if he like... changed his appearance too.

"I'm his sister."

"What's your last name?"

"I'm married so my last name is
(l/n)."

"What's your husbands name?"

"His name is." I looked around the room and met eyes with Mark.
"His name is Mark."

"Sounds like a lie!"

"Here talk to him!" I handed the phone to him and mouthed he was my husband.

"Hello?"

"Is this Mark?"

"Yes, this is?"

"It's Sarah! Are you (y/n's) husband?"

"Yup! For 3 years now!"

"Oh..." I heard the phone hang up and saw Marks shocked face.

"She's a bitch." Mark put his phone back in his pocket. I break down laughing and stare at mark.

"I know... BUT ANTI'S COMING BACK!!"

"I'm not the one to talk to about him coming back." Mark leaned back on the bed.

"Sorry."

"Don't be. It's not like we're a 'thing' anyways." I gave a smile and pecked him on the cheek.

"I know. But Mark, I really like you. And I don't wanna be like weird or anything now." I leaned back onto my bed and hugged my pillow.

"I know. Just don't tell Anti. Because if you do, he'll kill me!" I laughed and slowly closed my eyes.

I woke up to my children crying at night. I looked over to my clock and saw it was 5 am. I sighed and sat up. The sun was barely out, and it was freezing in my house.
I walked out of the room and heard them go silent. I walked over to the room and saw the room door was open. I walked in and saw a male figure.

"Mark? What are you doing?" I went to find the light switch. I found it and saw the figure put down the baby. I found the switch and flicked it up. The man I thought I would never see again stood right in front of me.
"ANTI!!" I screamed wrapping my arms around him. The baby's started crying again and the boys ran into the room.

"What the hell is going on
(y/n)!!" Sean yelled entering the room. Mark slipped and ran into the wall. I wanted to laugh but I was to busy hugging Anti to even notice it.

"I missed you! And I love you SO much!!" I kissed him. His lips tastes like another woman's chap stick. I pulled away and put my head down.
"So... did you like... sleep with the woman?" I slowly lifted my head. I saw him sigh and look down.

"Yes, but it meant nothing." He grabbed my wrist. I ran out of the room and ran into my own. I cried into my pillow and soon in was soaked with my tears. I heard a faint knock on the door but I decided to ignore it.

"(Y/n) is Mark!" He opened the door and shut it. He walked over to me and sat by my feet.
"Listen! He didn't do it because He liked her! He did it to gain her trust! He wouldn't give you up for that snotty bitch! And if he would he's a total idiot! He should know how amazing you really are! And if you ask me, the way he wrapped his arms around you and closed his eyes! He truly loves you. I never felt that way with Amy, so I know it's true." I look up at Mark with my tear stained face. My eyes became droopy and I just stared at him.

"Thanks Mark. I think I'm just gonna stay in here for a little bit longer." I sighed playing with my blanket.

"Okay. The baby's are up if you wanna see them. I made them bottles of formula so you can feed them in you want."
I nodded my head and saw Mark leave the room. I'm glad me and Mark are in a okay position. He's a great friend. I saw him walk back in with Sam and Nick. They were so small. But the doctor said they were actually normal size and weight. Mark laid them both down on the bed softly and handed me two warm bottles. I looked down at my creation and looked into their eyes with amazement. They had Bright blue eyes. But I know almost all baby's have brown or blue eyes when they're born. They had small pieces of (h/c) hair scattered around their head. And their cheeks were so chubby!! I loved them so much. I picked Sam up and put her in my lap. I picked Nick up and put him in my lap also. I held the bottles in their mouthes as they slowly fell asleep. I pulled the bottles out and gave them their Pacifiers. I looked over at the clock and saw it was 7:26 am. I picked up the twins carefully and walked them back to their room. I put them back in their cribs and walked back out to the hallway. I took a deep breath and thought to myself. I need to apologize to Anti for my selfish behavior. But why did he even have to do the fucking mission in the first place!? I closed my eyes and walked downstairs to see a passed out Anti with a beer in his hand. I walked over and took the beer out of his hands annoyed. He never really drank but when he did he drank heavily.

"Hey that's my beer!" He wobbled off the couch.

"Look at yourself! You can barely stand up by yourself!" I whisper screamed at him. I didn't wanna wake the baby's. He rolled his eyes and walked over to me. His breath reeked of alcohol. I pushed him away and ran over to the couch.

"Babe! I'm fine! Look at me!" He smirked with his eyes almost closed. I sighed and walked over to Anti. I loved him. No matter what he has done I still love him. And I couldn't watch him suffer. I walked over to his side and put his arm around my shoulder. I looked up at him and saw him half way asleep. I shuffled over to the stairs and helped him up them. I pushed open my door and laid him on the bed. I pulled the sheets over him and kissed his forehead.

"I love you Anti." I whispered as I left the room. I saw jack standing by his door with his arms crossed.

"He drunk again?" Jack asked.

"That's a rhetorical question jack." I replied sarcastically. He gave a little chuckle and walked over to me.

"I'm sorry about him. He really does love you. He just doesn't know how to show it sometimes. I can feel it in me own heart at times." He smiled and walked to the bathroom. He closed the door and flicked on the light.

"Goodnight jack." I whispered as I made my own way to the guest bedroom.