The truth

Still Darks POV

"(Y/n) what's wrong?"

"You were right!" She cried into my chest. I hugged back not really knowing what to do.

"What do you mean?"

"We n-need to talk..."
About 3 minutes later she finally stopped crying.
She took a deep breath and just looked at her feet. We both sat down on the couch.

"What do we need to talk about
(y/n)?" I asked.

"Okay so you're probably gonna get mad. And I want you to know I'm okay with you punishing me and all." I just nodded and she continued with her story. She explained to me she was just getting close with me to gain my trust and so on.
"Today I went to stab Anti to I could talk with him for a bit. We kissed for a while and I pulled back. He yelled at me accusing shit and calling you mother other lover boy. He explained some weird shit and I finally stabbed him and left him with a note."
I stared at (y/n) for a minute feeling something rising in my throat. I don't know if it was Anger, disappointment, or sadness. I just sat there for a minute and then walked back up to my room and leaned back on my door.

Your POV

I saw dark rush up to his room without saying a single word to me. I probably hurt his feelings. I just laid back on the couch cuddling up with a blanket and crying to myself.
"Jesus (y/n) why are you such a fucking idiot!" A voice in my head yelled at me. It sounded female.
"Who are you?" I asked back.
"Aww you don't recognize me!? How sad!"  She pouted.
"No but seriously who are you!"
"I'm your dark side of course! I'm just not strong enough to emerge from your body yet. I'm barely strong enough to even talk in your head. Every time you get angry I get stronger. Happiness can't beat me! Nothing really can. I'm here till the end now! Have fun!!" With that the voice left my head. I kept crying until I heard another voice in my head.

"(Y/n) can you here me?" I knew who it was and didn't want to respond.
"What do you want Anti?!"
"Why are you crying?" He sounded sympathetic but I didn't trust him.
"Why do you care!"
"Fine, but listen closely. I heard the convo with you dark side. You have to be stronger and fight it away. You're to much of a good person for it to over take you. But you have to fight."
"I heard we're talking about me!" My dark side entered.
"Can you both just LEAVE ME ALONE!" I shouted in my head. I felt my head come clear and started crying again. I felt a hand touch my shoulder and looked up. I saw glitch rubbing my shoulder. I buried my face back in the blanket and cried again.

"You okay (y/n)?" He asked.

"No! I'm not! I just found out some scary shit! And Darks mad at me and he's probably gonna kill me!" I complained to him. He sat by me feet and just looked at me.

"I'm sorry." Is all he could say. You saw dark come down the stairs and look at you.

"We need to get her out of your head." Is all he said.
I just wiped away my tears and sat up.

"You're not mad at me?" I asked a little quite.

"I'm disappointed. But I'm not mad." I just nodded and he walked over to me.
"We need to find this girl Mikayla. She has light magic and can fix this!" He continued.

"Okay." I agreed.

"And also I'm making rules." Dark stated. I nodded my head and he started speaking again.
"One, you do as I say when I say.
Two, you can go see Anti and talk or do what ever as long as you ask first, and don't let him escape.
Three, don't disrespect me."
I looked at my feet and back up at Dark.

"Thank you. And I'm sorry for acting like a total bitch. But I want you to know I really do care about you." He just gave a small smirk and walked away. I sighed and saw shadow walk into the room. Someone was behind him but I couldn't see who it was until shadow pushed him on the floor.

"Oh my god!..."