Did you just...

=•=•=•=•=•=

I crawled over to Anti and pushed him around a bit trying to wake him up.

"ANTI!" I yelled out. I slapped him across the face and he sat up almost instantly. his empty eyes bore into mine, enmity filling them.

"(Y/n)!! What.... dark!" He raged. His eyes flamed with hatred and his hair grew darker. "I'm gonna kill that bitch!" He roared."I'll show him I'm not his little 'glitch bitch' anymore!" He finished.

"What are you talking about Anti?" I probably sounded stupid.

"I mean that bastard took over my body, harmed you and then did the same to jack!" He stormed out and I think went to get dark. I ran over to jack and slapped him.
He woke up instantly and smiled.

"Ah! What It be?" Then fell back asleep. He's had a pretty harsh couple of years I'm guessing. Anti probably never leaves him alone.

I slapped jack again and he sat up with an angry expression on his face.

"Oh right!" He stood up. I stood up moments later.

"So..." I say in awkwardness.

"We need to find Anti!" Jack ran down the stairs and grabbed my hand along with him. We were soon inches away from both Anti and dark.

"Bitch please! You couldn't care less about that poor girl!" Dark hissed. He held a dagger in one hand, and Anti held a knife in his.

"Really? So why have I been protecting her! Huh!" Anti asked.

"Because you still want your little 'toy' you were working on!" I was shocked my what dark said. I didn't really understand but I was still shocked.

"No! No!" Anti shook his head in disbelief.
"I won't hurt her! Not like you did! And seeing what you said to her, to get her hopes up about me and her being a 'thing'! Was disgraceful!" Anti spat. I looked down and thought am I really that much of a disgrace to this world?
I saw anti turn around. He didn't see anything so he turned back to dark. Dark took a swing to Anti but missed him by a hair. Dark took another swing but I stood in font of the dagger. I don't even know why I would. After all I'm just a Disgrace to both of them. He pierced my shoulder close to my heart. I cried and kneeled down.

"Oh no!! (Y/n)!" Anti dropped by my side and I looked away.

"GET away!" Is all I could manage to say. Sean came and picked me up. He took me away from Anti and dark.

"Wait jack! Bring her back right now!" Anti demanded. Sean closed his blue eyes and opened them back up. They weren't a ocean blue now. Now they were a light green.
He turned around and carried me back to Anti. I didn't struggle. Jack sat me down and I looked away from Anti and cried again.
"What?" He pulled my chin so I would face him.

"I'm a DISGRACE!" I spat at Anti. I turned my head away from him but tears were slowing down.

"No! That's not what I meant!" He looked shocked. I turned my head to look at him and anger starts pouring out.

"Then what did you mean!" I hissed at him.
Then I felt a pair of lips crash down on mine. I kissed back and slowly closed my eyes. I turned my head to deepen the kiss. I was no longer mad. All the problems have been resolved now. Well maybe not all. I felt him pull away so I opened my eyes. He wasn't even there.

"Anti!" I yelled out. Then I felt hands grab both my arms and legs. I kicked and screamed but nothing worked. I saw who was targeting me. It was 2 men. One was a blue haired boy, he had a clear face with occasion acne scars from the past and a light blue shirt on. His eyes were a grey color. The other man had brown curly hair. He was really tall. He had a brown shirt on. His eyes were all black though.

"Where are you taking me!" I screamed. Then all I saw was a black void nothing else. I couldn't hear anything and I couldn't feel anything.
Was I dead?