Back stabber.

I turned back around to face the house and looked through the window. I saw dark and September hugging. I looked down and then felt a sharp pain in my back.

"W-what the hell..." is all I could say before I "died"
I bet it was Mikayla. She's hated me for what seems like forever. I don't know why though. Or maybe I just don't remember.

Your POV.

I came back into my own skin. I saw what happened that whole time. I pulled away from darks hug and ran outside. I saw Mikayla stab Anti in the back and laugh. Shadow stood there just looking and Mikayla. He had his hands in his pockets and just kept his eyes on her. I felt the anger rise up inside of me. I sped down the stairs rapidly. I could feel my eyes flaming. Maybe I don't have to be in my dark form for her to help me.

"What the feck are you doing!" I yelled so pissed.

"What he deserves." Mikayla answered me. Shadow still stood there looking at nothing.

"What did you do to shadow!"

"He's in a barrier spell like he did you you. But see I made it so he can't even talk." She sounded mad. Like crazy.
I sped out of there picking up Anti's lifeless body. I ran back to Darks house and sat Anti on the couch. I turned on the tv and saw that the news was on.

"Today local police officers are on a missing case looking for (y/n) (l/n). Her mom and dad say she's been missing for 1 month now. The mother said she called but quickly hung up. We think that someone has kidnaped  her." I turned off the tv and quickly fell asleep.

I woke up and saw what time it was. 4:28 am. Well it makes sense I went to sleep around 5 pm so... I sat up and didn't see Anti anywhere around me. I heard talking in the garage so I opened the door.

"Yeah. I'm just worried for her. I love her. Like a lot!" I heard Anti's voice state. I looked over and saw him talking with Sean.

"I understand. You killed the love of my life." Jack whispered to Anti. I think it's cute that he tells jack his problems.

"It's not cute!" Anti disagreed turning around.
"The only thing cute is you!" He stood up and booped my nose.

"Hey so I gotta call my mom.
Or you guys might get arrested."

"Yeah. Your phones right here!" He handed my my (f/c) color phone. I started to call my dad instead.

"(Y/n)! Oh gosh! Where are you!"

"I'm still with my friend jack."

"Did something happen! Are you hurt!" My mom bud in.

"I'm not hurt. And I'm perfectly fine. I found my real parents too!"

"No! That means you aren't fine. Those people are bad. Stay away from them. Especially Mikayla. She'll ruin your life!"
My dad yelled.

"I'm fine dad. They're actually pretty nice. They helped me do something with my friend." I smiled.

"Please just don't get hurt okay!"

"Okay mom. Love you guys! I'll call you later." With that I hung up the phone. I still love them but they just need to calm down. Anti hugged me. I don't know why but ok.

"I'm hugging you because I love you!"

"Shit! Forgot you can read minds." I laughed.
He kissed me on the lips.

"Can ya both take this somewhere else!" Jack whined.

Anti took my hand and before I knew it we were both in shadows room.

"I don't know how I feel about making out in my dads bedroom."

"Don't worry about it."
He kissed me again. I just kissed him back for the hell of it. I tilted my head to deepen the kiss. He brushed his tongue against my lips asking for entry. I opened my moth wider and felt our tongues dance. He pulled away and sent hot kisses down my neck. He found my sweet spot and started sucking and kissing there. I let out a quiet moan of pleasure. He pushed me down on the bed playfully and smiled. But when I hit the bed I felt legs under me. I pushed Anti off of me gently and stood up.

"There is someone under there!" I pointed to the bed. Anti lifted the sheets and found a male subject.

"It's Mikayla's fraternal twin, Brady." He sighed. I stood behind him and saw a bloody figure. He had short brown hair and green eyes stitched open.  His throat was cut open kinda like anti's but more open. He wasn't wearing a shirt either.

"What the fuck!" I heard a female scream opening the door.
"Brady no!" She yelled tearing up.
"Who did this!!" She yelled at us.

"Well this is Darks room." Anti put his arm around me. I side hugged him, and hid my face in his chest.

"What were you two doing in here anyways?!" I felt Anti's heart rate speed up. I looked up at him and he started to blush.

"Uh. (Y/n) why don't you answer that." He put me on the spot.

"Well ya see. We needed some privacy and... well Anti pushed me down on the bed playfully and...." I didn't continue because Mikayla's eyes were already filled with anger.

"Leave." She said pointing to the door.