Fighting and making up.

OH MY GOSH!!!! WE MADE IT TO 1K READS!!! IM SO HAPPY!! THANK YOU GUYS SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!

=======

4 months later! I know! My books grown up so fast😢

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

Your POV

I sat on the bed eating cookies Sean gave me. I watched my favorite show in the process. I was so happy. Me and Anti are making a room right now. We're making it neutral. We don't know the gender yet but we learn it in 4 months. I'm literally so happy. We're making it so when we pop a ballon the color of the gender comes out. Oh boy! I'm so happy.

"Hey (y/n). So I was wondering what you wanted for dinner?" Anti slowly opened the door.

"Umm. Can you make some mac and cheese. I'm like craving that right now." I smiled at him.

"Of course!" He shut the door behind him. I love him so much. Like never before.

Jacks POV

I sat downstairs sitting next to Mark. We played Mario kart for awhile but Mark kept winning so I rage quite. I saw Anti run down the stairs and rummage through the pantry's.
He grabbed craft Mac and cheese.

"Anyone know how to fook'n make this shit!" He stared at the box. Me and Mark both laughed at him as he just glared back.

"Yeah give me the box." Mark walked over to him. I didn't really know how to make it either. I usually just make pizza rolls or something. I walked into the kitchen and watched Mark make the shit in a box.
"Here ya are!" Mark put some of it in a bowl. He handed it to Anti.

Anti's POV

There was a part of me that really wanted to pour the rest of the powder cheese onto mark. But I didn't. I went back up to (y/n).

"Here's your food." I opened the door.

"Thanks love." I handed her the bowl and sat down by her feet.

"You alright?"

"Yup!" She smiled. She started crying.

"Oh! Umm. I thought you said you were alright!" I panicked.

"I am! I'm so alright I'm crying happy tears!!"

"What the fuck. Never seen that before!" I laughed. I wiped her tears away and looked to the ground.
"Hey so sweetie I have some bad news."

"What Anti!" She looked at me scared.

"I'm gonna be gone for 3 and a half months. I have to take care of some business with Lucifer. Well and some other people. I'm going to make it to the baby shower! I swear!"
I saw (y/n) put her head down.

"W-what if you don't make it?"

"I will, (y/n). I promise!" I grabbed her hand and squeezed it.
"I love you. And I love you!" I pointed to (y/n's) belly. I smiled and ran downstairs. I couldn't handle seeing her like that.

Marks POV

After Anti told us he was leaving for a while he asked us to take care of
(y/n). Which I had no problem with. She was a good friend. But I also had to make sure Ethan and Tyler were taking good care of my house and Chica. Me and Amy broke up a little bit ago and I haven't really talked to her since. (Yes I like Amy! I think. Idk)

1 week later.

Marks POV

Me and jack have been taking good care of (y/n). She's has another appointment with her doctor today about how far along she is. Me and jack got in a fight about stupid shit so we aren't talking much.
I got bored so I went upstairs to check on (y/n).