My parents?

I'm running out of photos!!

Your POV

I woke up in a bed with blankets over me. I recognized the room to be Anti's. I was still at his house. I looked around the room and saw blood stains everywhere. What he's still killing? No! He can't leave the house... that's odd. I got up and opened the door. I looked down the stairs and sighed.

"Anti?!" I yelled down. I felt a pair of warm arms wrap around me from behind. They were soft and gentle.

"Hey dark lord." He chuckled.

"Hey flame demon." I taunted back.

I felt him kiss my neck. I just smiled and turned around to face him.

"What you guys talk about? I couldn't really hear. And when I could all it really was you two fighting." I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Just stuff. She's super Annoying by the way."

"Trust me I know she's locked in my brain." I laughed. I gave Anti a quick kiss on the lips and pulled away from his embrace.

"Are we in a relationship?" Anti asked confused.

"I mean if you want to. I know you're kinda weird about shit s-" I was cut off by lips connecting to mine.

"That answer your question!" He asked with a big grin on his face.

"Yay! You know you're my first boyfriend." I remarked shyly.

"Really! Oh yeah I forgot you were sheltered."

"I'm gonna go make breakfast." I walked down the stairs and went into the plain kitchen.

=•= Time skip =•=

Me and Anti sat at the table eating pancakes and eggs. I wasn't that great of a cook but I tried.

"Wait I'm confused. If we said we loved each other before we were in a relationship..." I paused.

"Then it just makes our relationship a hell of a lot better!" Anti smiled. I was done eating so I put my plate in the sink.

"Want me to get that for you?" I asked walking over to him.

"I mean sure, but I was gonna."

"It's alright!" I leaned down and grabbed his plate. I put it in the sink and leaned against the counter.
"What do you eat?" I asked.

"Uh.... I can make stuff. But not a lot. And I can just make food appear if I want to."

"Why don't you just teleport out of here?"

"Because the spell on me makes sure I can't leave this house."

"Ok. How long do you think I can stay here?"

"Well it depends on what you want." He beamed flirtatiously.

"Hmm. I wanna spend time with you." I announced innocently. He just rolled his eyes and smiled. But then I was wrapped in dark red smoke.
"Love you Anti!"I yelled before I was back at Darks house.

"You were there to long." He sounded angry but not towards me.

"What's wrong?"

"Fuckin... just go talk to jack. He's in the garage in a cage." I left through a door leading to a cement garage.

"Sean!" I smiled walking over to him.

"Hey (y/n)."

"So what's up?"

"What do you mean (y/n)?"

"Darks angry so he just told me to come see you."

"We found out who your parents are." He looked unsure.

"I already know who my parents are."

"No, you're adopted (y/n)." I thought about it for a couple minutes and just sat there.

"W-who are they?"

"It's shadow and a woman named Mikayla."

"You mean the lady who can cure my dark side?"

"She can't. No one can. Once you have a shadow or dark side, it's there for ever. Mikayla would only make this worse." Jack explained.

"I just don't see why shadow would wanna kill me then."

"He doesn't know. Your other parents changed your name. Lucifer took you away from them." I started tearing up and ran out of the room. I ran up to shadows room and busted open the door.

"What do you want (y/n)!" He sounded pissed.

"Did you know!"

"Know what?" His voice echoed.

"That I'm your daughter!"

"W-what!" He looked so shocked and his echoing voice went back to normal.

"I'm your and Mikayla's daughter!" I started crying a little. Emotions were hitting me like a truck.

"Cara?"

"Was that my name?"

"Yeah! It was."
(If your names Cara that's great! Perfect for the story!)

"Well can you help me out?"

"What do you need!"

"To free Anti." He looked like he was gonna say something but then he just stopped. We waited a couple pf seconds and then he finally spoke.

"We need to find Mikayla. Her magic pretty much can beat a lot of shit." He smiled. He took my arm and we arrived at a house. We walked up some concrete stairs and knocked on her door. A man with blond hair answered the door. It was more white. He had light blue eyes, a white shirt on, black pants, and white socks on.

"What's up my man!" Shadow played.

"Shadow. What do I owe this visit." The man asked.

"We need Mikayla." He just smiled then looked at me.

"Who's this?" He asked.

"I'm (y/n). Mikayla and shadows daughter." I stuck out my hand and he cringed a bit.