Kidnaped

Sorry for not posting guys! I go by how many reads the last chapter got. Then if it's 10 or higher I post another chapter♥️

~~~~~~~

Your POV
THANKSGIVING! (Again sorry if you don't celebrate it but I'm gonna put it in the story.)

I sat up out of bed quickly not even looking at my surroundings. I ran down stairs and called my mom.

"MOM!! Happy thanksgiving!'l I yelled into the phone.

"Hey! Happy thanksgiving!" She laughed.

"So I was wondering if I could come over with my boyfriend for dinner tonight!" I cheered.

"Oh... I guess so."

"Awesome! I'll see you guys then!!" I hung up the phone and ran back up to Anti's room. I looked around the room and met eyes with myself in the mirror.. I had only my bra and underwear on.
Shit!
I looked around and didn't find my clothes. I ran down stairs and found my pants and that's it. I couldn't find Anti either. I couldn't freaking find my shirt! Damn it! I'm gonna have to make a run for it to Darks. I grabbed my bag and bolted out of the house. Still top less. Just glad I had a bra on!! Thank the lord! I finally made it to his door and busted it open. I met eyes with a bunch of people.

"There's a shirt you can use upstairs..." dark pointed to the stairs. I bolted up there and into his room. I looked at his drawers and saw one labeled: "girls!!" I don't even wanna know. I grabbed a (f/c) long sleeved shirt that fit really tight. It made my breast look bigger and I didn't like it. I just sucked it up and ran down stairs. I met eyes with Sean and he ran over and hugged me.

"Hey (y/n)!" He smiled.

"Hey jack." I smiled back. (Rhyme?) he pulled away and pointed to another green haired boy. Just who I was looking for. I jumped in his back and hugged it.

"Woah!" He yelled. He stumbled forward a little.

"Happy thanksgiving!!" I kissed his cheek. I looked at dark who was giving me a really shocked look. I got off of Anti's back and looked him in the face. Well so I thought I was. I was actually just on jackiboy man dressed in regular clothes. I felt my face heat up of embarrassment. Dark took my hand and led me out of the room.

"Have you seen Anti!?" He asked.

"No. I thought he would be here!"

"He's not. And I haven't seen him all day." I felt tears come up in my eyes. What happened to him! All these thoughts came into my head.

"I bet he's fine!" Dark wrapped me in a awkward hug.

Anti's POV

I woke up this morning but I wasn't in bed. I was in a cage. I looked around and didn't see anyone. It was freezing in here. The walls were blue and white. Weird. I snapped my fingers and tried to transport a key or something in my hand to get out of here. Nothing worked. Nothing! I couldn't even teleport!

"I see you're awake!" A woman spoke towards me. Her voice sounded all to familiar.

"Where's (y/n) is she okay!" Were the first words out of my mouth.

"She's fine. She's not even here." Her voice was soft and calming.

"Who are you!?"

"Someone your not expecting. I saw a girl with brown hair and blue/green eyes emerge from the light.
"Remember me!"

Your POV
I cried into Darks red flannel. He was probably so uncomfortable. I felt bad.

"Sorry if I'm making you uncomfortable." I cried.

"It's okay. I'm just gonna go get someone else." He pulled away from our hug. I sat in the room still crying. I heard the door creek open. I saw Mark and jack come into the room. I run up to both of them and just hugged them. I cried into their shoulders. They both rubbed my back in reassurance.

"What's wrong?" Mark asked.
Through me crying.
He was so nice. Him and jack I knew could always be here for me.

"A-Anti's mi-missing." Jack wiped away my tears and I sat down on the bed. I was in pain. But not like physically. Like mentally. I couldn't bear anyone killing him for good. It's to much for me.

Anti's POV

I sat in my cage as Signe took out tools and sharp objects.

"What are you going to do to me?"
I asked with fear coating my voice.

"I'm gonna show you how much pain you've caused Sean. The pain he didn't deserve."

"Signe I already know! I actually feel bad for him. I'm not like I use to be!"

"This isn't about you Anti. It's about me and jack. YOU KILLED ME! You hurt me. You tortured Sean for all of these years not even thinking about it! And you're just gonna go through the same thing once (y/n) leaves you!" She barked at me.

"She won't leave me! She loves me!"

"What if she leaves you! What are you gonna do Anti. Kill jack. Kill the guy or woman she left you for. You're not okay Anti. And once you finally see that. I hope you'll understand." Signe brought a knife to my arms and split it down the middle. Every ounce of blood drained from Arm.

"How *pant* are y-you *pant* here!" I panted in pain.

"Because I'm a angle. I'm always there, Anti. I watched over jack. I watched all the horrible shit you did to him." She brought the knife to my other arm. I couldn't resist her grip.
"Oh and me and Mikayla are working together. So don't even think about killing her!"

"Wait then how did (y/n) stab me all this time and have jack not die?"

"Because... we only put the spell on if he got hurt it." She ripped my skin again.

"You're crazy!" I yelled again.
She glared at me and held the knife to my throat.

"Speak again, and I will, kill you for good!" She walked away and slammed the door. Shit!